Dr. Sonia Simmonds, DDS

Dr. Sonia Simmonds, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Sonia Simmonds, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Howard University in 1999 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

1601 Park Center Dr

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Simmonds

This content was provided by Dr. Simmonds "We are committed to providing professional dental care, using the latest technologies and methods to give you the results you should expect. We also offer convenient payment options and we will work with you to fit treatment into your budget. Your comfort is our top priority, so we offer headphones so that you can enjoy music and relax during dental appointments."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene

• Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Simmonds has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simmonds has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simmonds does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simmonds and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simmonds' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simmonds to family and friends

Dr. Simmonds' Performance

Simmonds Dental Center in Metrowest is one of a kind place. Dr. Simmonds is vibrant, kind and welcoming! Their all team is friendly and very helpful with a great attitude. Great visit!!! AAA++++
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Where do I begin? The minute I walked into the office I was greeted by young lady at the first desk. I was the called to the back by a young lady by the name of Tyesha. She was amazing. She offered me a tour and her knowledge of the staff and office was great! I spent most of my time with her and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Will be reporting this place ADA BBB ECT... Find someone else. Horrible experience !!!! THIS DENTIST NEEDS A NEW PROFESSION. Never have I ever been so disrespected by a so called professional in my life as I did on 7-7-2017. Unfortunately this only allows so many characters so if you are looking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The Most Relaxing visit to a Dental Center since my adult years.
Are you Dr. Simmonds?