Dr. Son Tran, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male

508 W McDermott Dr Ste 100 Allen, TX 75013 Get Directions
Dr. Son Tran, DDS
Dr. Son Tran, DDS is a dentist who practices in Allen, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Tran's Experience

Visiting Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Tran is now accepting new patients
DENTAL REPUBLIC - ALLEN508 W McDermott Dr Ste 100

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Tran's Performance
Really easy to get scheduled in, staff was friendly and made sure to take good care of me through the whole visit.
in Allen, TX |
This is the first time I was really told what periodontal disease was... I knew I had it but never had a doctor who would do anything about it, or explain it in a way where I could understand the severity. I've always been nervous with dentists and Dr. Tran made me feel a lot more comfortable with my situation by sitting down to really talk to me.
in Dallas, TX |
I had to wait a little, but the overall experience was good. You could definitely tell Dr. Tran was a favored dentist by how busy the clinic was. I was able to get in and out relatively fast and I felt like my cleaning was thorough.
in Allen, TX |
Probably one of the best cleanings I've ever had.
in Dallas, TX |
Very satisfied with my experience. Every time I am seen, all of my insurance information and fees are discussed with me in private so I'm not surprised by anything. The staff is friendly and attentive, and Dr. Tran was patient in answering all of my questions. I will definitely be bringing my kids to see Dr. Tran for braces.
in Allen, TX |
Easy payment plans. Office was clean and front staff was helpful.
in Allen, TX |
Really easy to deal with - I have an insurance plan that a lot of Dentists don't partner with, but I was able to be seen at this clinic. Dr. Tran was informative and I felt comfortable getting work done with him. I was really happy I didn't have to call insurance a bunch of times just to make sure I could be seen. The staff was helpful and took care of everything for me.
in Allen, TX |
I've been looking for a new dentist for my family for a long time. One of my boys is terrified of dentists, and when I brought him in Dr. Tran really made it a good experience. He made my son feel really comfortable by talking about his own kids. He was sure not to scare my son by using big words and just really really tried to talk everything out before he even made a move. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tran to any family.
in Amarillo, TX |
I came to Dr. Tran while visiting family in Dallas. I had terrible pain and needed to find a dentist that could get me in ASAP. The staff was friendly, and told me to come in immediately. Even though they worked me in, they made sure I was as comfortable as possible. After the exam, the Doctor gave me multiple ways to get me out of pain and to fix my canine tooth. The prices were fair, and they were able to start treatment the same day and schedule me to come back for an implant.
Have you seen Dr. Son Tran, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tran?

Compare Dr. Tran

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Tran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

• Botulism
  • Halitosis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abnormalities as Seen in Diabetes
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston

Graduated in 2002

• Vietnamese

Dr. Tran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry