Dentistry  |
Dr. Snjezana Cacovean, DMD
Dr. Snjezana Cacovean, DMD is a dentist who practices in Abington, PA. She is 67 years old.

960 Old York Rd Ste 102

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Gwynedd Mercy University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Cacovean has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cacovean has no media or publications listed.

• Croatian

Dr. Cacovean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cacovean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cacovean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cacovean to family and friends
Dr. Cacovean's Performance
in Jenkintown, pa |
Gentle, kind, extremely competent, with an excellent staff!
in Perkasie, PA |
My experience here was excellent. Getting my teeth cleaned at my previous dentist cause a lot of pain. The staff here however were able to do a pain-free and to do a great job too. I highly recommend this dentist.
in Warrington pa |
Trust is a hard thing to have and find in this day and age. Everything from the atmosphere to the customer service is above and beyond. I feel as if I'm part of the family here. I bounced around from dentist to dentist until I found this one. Been coming here for 10 plus years now. I've recently moved farther away from this location but I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Thank you Dr Cacovean for all that you do.
Willow Grove, PA |
Excellent dentist, efficient staff,
in Glenside, PA |
I recently chipped my front tooth. I was able to schedule an appointment on the date I was available. She bonded my tooth matching the colored exactly. And I was in, registered, work done and out in one hour. Perfect work. Absolutely love my new dentist Dr Cacovean!
in Glenside Pa |
I have been with Dr Cacovean for many years and have always had a great experience
in Wyncote, PA |
I had to bring my son in for an emergency dental appointment, having not had any prior exposure to Dr. Cacovean. I was extremely pleased with not only her professionalism and experience, but just as important, her care and concern. She went out of her way to not only take care of the initial emergency, but also personally reached out to her colleagues to arrange a follow up endo visit on the same day. Her staff is exceptional as well! I am moving my entire family to this practice!
in Willow Grove, PA |
Always leave knowing that I just had the best care ever!!! Excellent !!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I've been going to Dr. Cacovean's office for many years now and I've had nothing but stellar experiences. Her staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. Dr. Cacovean herself is an absolute pleasure to interact with while being incredibly skilled and professional. For these and myriad other reasons, I've referred many close family members and friends to this dental office. I intend to continue going to this practice for many years to come.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Cacovean is a skillful, caring dentist. More than 27 years ago I went to her for a dental problem. After she corrected my dental issue, she noticed that one of my front teeth was chipped. She said to me, "You're getting married in two days? We can't have you looking like this." I left her office feeling confident and more handsome than ever! I saw her yesterday for another dental issue, and I can truly say she is just his caring and skillful as she was 27 years ago - even more so!!!
in Jenkintown, PA |
We've been seeing Dr C for almost two decades and can't say enough about the wonderful treatment me and my three kids have always received. I would recommend her and her staff without hesitation and have done so on many occasions! Many many thanks!!
in Fairless Hills, PA |
We have been patients of Dr. Cacovean for many years. We moved out of the area but find it so worth to drive the 40 minutes extra to visit her office. Very friendly and professional staff, nice, relaxed atmosphere and Dr. Cacovean is a very competent dentist who doesn't do unnecessary extra and/ or expensive work. We have recommended many of friends and neighbors to go here when they are looking for a dentist.
in Lafayette hill pa |
Caring, smart, and excellent skills. She's been my dentist for over 20 years and I would never go any place else. Her office is efficiently run. I have horrible teeth and they're always extremely well attended to by the dentist. I recommend her whole heartedly
in Jenkintown, PA |
Dr. Cacovean has been our family dentist for over 25 years. She is professional, thorough, and very caring. I recommend her highly.
in Abington, Pa. |
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, caring, offices are kept immaculate and staff is awesome! My family and I have been going to Dr. Cacovean for many years!
in Elkins Park, PA |
I recommend Dr Cacovean to all my friends and family. She is an excellent dentist who is both technically skilled and compassionate. Her entire staff is very personable and always professional. I have been a patient for almost 10 years when a good friend of mine also recommended her to me.
Stratford, NJ |
Wonderful service!
Glenside, PA |
Easy scheduling, great communication.
in Doylestown, PA |
My family has been using Dr Cacovean for over 20 years. She is a very caring and talented dentist. We always recommend her if someone needs dental care and many family/friends have become regular patients after their first visit. Put it this way, we drive close to an hour to get to her office, she's that good!!!
in Glenside, PA |
First time with Dr Cacovean and it was absolutely perfect. Other family members go to her and she came highly recommended. I was able to secure an spot the next day. Office staff was equally as welcoming and couldn't have been nicer.
in Souderton, PA |
Dr. Cacovean has been our family dentist for nearly thirty years. She has treated me, my wife and my children. Dr. Cacovean has been professional and effective; she has solved my every dental issue in her office, or she has referred me to the care of competent colleagues. The office personnel as affiliated with Dr. Cacovean are consistently helpful and attentive. I am extremely pleased with the dental care and treatment as provided by Dr. Cacovean.
in New Jersey |
I have been going to Dr. Cacovean for over 20 years! Her and her staff have alway given me the best care. Everyone is super friendly and very accommodating with my busy schedule. I couldn't image going to anyone else. I moved to south jersey three years ago and I make the hour and a half trip back to see her because she is the best! I always recommend her to friends and family and they are just as pleased with her and her staff as I am!
in Southampton, pa |
Have been going to Dr. Cacovean for years and think she is the best! She is very caring and staff are very good and everyone makes me feel very comfortable.
Roslyn Pa |
Very kind and caring and very through
Honea Path |
Personable and professional, this office is a great choice. I've been going since I was a kid, and I have never had any desire or inclination to search elsewhere.
Glenside, PA |
Professional, thorough, caring
in Abington, PA |
The staff is warm and welcoming. Dr. C is gentle and competent. She always makes time for emergencies. It is a great practice.
in Glenside, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Cacovean for decades. She has expertise, flexibility, skill and warmth. More than works for me!
Have you seen Dr. Snjezana Cacovean, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cacovean?