Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 57

Dr. Sreenivasan

Omfs MD P.A.

77 S Washington St Ste 205 Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Rockville, MD and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1993. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sreenivasan to book an appointment.

Dr. Sreenivasan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sreenivasan

Dr. Sreenivasan?
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Listened & answered questions (21)
  • Office environment (21)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Went for dental implant. Have only GREAT reviews and feedback. All stars for Doc's expertise, experience, quality, efficiency, etc. Also the staff is excellent, curteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful! Great team - they understand patients perspective very well. Thank you!
M. S. – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I had surgery for my wisdom teeth and for an implant last month. My parents were nervous for me to go to sleep for my first surgery, especially during covid, but Dr. Sreeni & the whole crew were amazing! Jasmin & Cindy stayed after hours to help finish up my consult, Dr. Sreeni answered all of my questions and offered to speak with my parents (they were working and couldn't come to my consult), Noe & Saba were wonderful while preparing me for the surgery, and Priscilla was very patient answering all my parents & I's insurance questions!! Then, when I got worried about some pain a few days after the surgery, they fit me into the schedule to be seen that same day. Overall, couldn't be happier!!
Alison – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I have to get my wisdom teeth extracted, i am way passed my teenager years. i was terrified of the procedure and the outcome. When i met with Dr. Screenivasan, he made me feel at ease. The dentist is very kind and through with his explanation. He is a perfectionist in his field and he always insures that a procedure is done exactly right. All of his staff are caring, professional, and go out of their way to ensure that your experience is great. I only wish I had found about his office earlier. My procedure went so well, i will definitely recommend Dr. Screen to any one looking for wisdom teeth removal or dental implants. My wife too got her wisdom teeth extracted with Dr. Screen, and she is very satisfied with the service she received. Thanks a lot Dr. Screenivasan. From Jacob & Anitha.
jacob Victor – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreenivasan removed my four impacted wisdom teeth in mid-October. I was not experiencing severe pain but even from the initial appointment, his staff went out of their way to work around my schedule. During the initial consultation, I met his staff members and he took the time to explain to me, as well as the person that would be caring for me, what would take place in the procedure as well as the possible complications and expected outcome. On the day of the procedure, the staff made me feel comfortable and I was in and out of the office with no complication. He followed up with a phone call later in the day/evening to check on my status, and was sure to tell me he had weekend hours in the event of pain or an emergency. When I did face a minor setback, he extended his Saturday office hours in order to see and took extra precaution to treat me. I felt completely comfortable and 100% would refer Dr. Sreenivasan!
Courtney – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I want to thank Dr. Sreeni and his wonderful staff for the great service they gave me during my recent extraction and combined implant of my lower molar (#19). All the staff were very caring, understanding and professional. They are the best. I was very apprehensive about the procedure the doctor was going to preform because of a number of unpleasant experiences I have had in the past. One of which was a previous endodontist who cracked my molar when “banged out” the root canal in a hurried manner. I’m so glad that Dr. Sreeni uses general anesthesia and that you do the extraction and implant all at one time. I followed you Post-op procedures and I “didn’t have any pain.” It may be hard to believe, but I had a wonderful experience and a very fast recovery. I also like the fact that the doctor called me personally the day after your surgery to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions or concerns. The total experience with doctor and his team was Great!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
We could never ask for a better oral surgeon than Dr. Sreenivasan. He is a very compassionate and outstanding DMD. He explains everything to patients before doing anything and tells you his expert evaluation . We also felt so welcome in his clinic because of his excellent staff . Ms Priscilla, Cindy and Jasmin treated us like family and were all emphatic of our urgent need to see Dr Sreeni. This practice is the best and I would definitely recommend this practice to my friends and family . -Kim
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
The most amazing compassionate doctor I have ever had. Did not rush, answered all my questions and addressed every concern. His staff is especially friendly and made me feel very welcome everytime I came in. Could not have asked for a better wisdom tooth extraction experience.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I had two dental implants done by Dr Sreenivasan. He did an excellent job. The staff were very courteous and well trained. I highly recommend Dr. Sreenivasan, especially for more challenging and complicated dental surgery.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreeni's office was organized and clean. Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful, going out of their way to discuss payment options and treatments. Dr. Sreeni definitely knew what he was doing and even called after my surgery to check up on me. 11/10 would recommend!
Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreeni and his team were great! They strive to make their patients comfortable and calm during their visit. I got in for a wisdom tooth consultation, and had the procedure done a few days later. The process was painless, I didn’t even have any swelling. I feel so much better
Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
It was my first time having an implant done. The staff was very knowledgeable and professional. The surgery was quick and recovery was not too diffucult with their instructions. If I require future dental surgery, I will reach out to Dr. Shreeni first.
David – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I recently had a dental implant surgery by Dr. Siva Sreeni. A true expert in this field! In my view, Dr. Sreeni and his team are successful in their profession due also to their natural qualities: love and compassion. I recommend Dr. Sreeni for anyone who is looking for a good surgical dental care.
Cyprien N. in Washington – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
This was my visit to get extracted the wisdom tooth. The doctor explained me all the pros and cons , how will he perform the procedure and cleared my all doubts. Dr. Diid the surgery so well, I did not feel much pain. I would stroglr recommend Dr.Srieenivasan forany dentsl work Thanks
Vijay PAul in Gaithersburg MD – Nov 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreenivasan is AMAZING! He and his staff provided top notch customer service; from my initial consultation, to my surgery (extraction of two wisdom teeth); to my post surgery follow-up appt. Everything I was told would happen; actually happened. I had NO issues whatsoever! I even received a call from the Dr., the evening of my surgery; to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Sreenivasan to my family, friends and anyone reading this review. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!
Sheri H. – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreenivasan did a great job in removing my adult teeth. He assured me that the surgery would be smoothly going and it did. The staffs and nurses are friendly and helpful. Overall, I am very happy with his services.
Rockville, Maryland – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Excellent work! Agust- 18 i got my first wisdom tooth taken out! It didnt hurt that much on the process! The staff were very caring and i felt the knowledge they had! I felt save even though i was alittle scare that is was going to be very painful. After one week im healing fine and of course that means the surgery was excellent ! And ill be back in one month for my second one! Thank you for your great service!
Adansito cruz in Rockville, MD – Aug 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I visited his office referred from my general dentist. I needed to remove wisdom tooth which was coming out. Most of oral surgeon and DDS recommended to remove all four wisdom teeth but here he didn't considering the risk and benefit. I only took out one may cause problem and left three. I am very happy with his professional decision making and his skill. My co-worker also took his wisdom-T out at the same office. He took out all 4 said the Dr is amazing. At least two patient happy with him!
T in Rockville, MD – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Srinivasan is the right choice for our dental care. He extracted my two upper wisdom teeth with his excellent skills and experience. I felt that I am in safe hands with healing touch. I was very much satisfied with his post surgery care also. I strongly recommend Dr. Sreenivasan. He is a wonderful doctor and our community is blessed!!
Reddy in Coraopolis, PA – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sreenivasan?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery