Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Sreenivasan

Omfs MD PA

77 S Washington St Ste 205 Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1993 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Sreenivasan accepts

Dr. Sreenivasan accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Sreenivasan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bone Grafting
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Crown Lengthening
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Dental Implant
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tumor
  • X-Ray

Our philosophy is to provide compassionate and professional care to each and every patient who come to our office.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Sreenivasan?
Dr. Sreenivasan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I want to thank Dr. Sreeni and his wonderful staff for the great service they gave me during my recent extraction and combined implant of my lower molar (#19). All the staff were very caring, understanding and professional. They are the best. I was very apprehensive about the procedure the doctor was going to preform because of a number of unpleasant experiences I have had in the past. One of which was a previous endodontist who cracked my molar when “banged out” the root canal in a hurried manner. I’m so glad that Dr. Sreeni uses general anesthesia and that you do the extraction and implant all at one time. I followed you Post-op procedures and I “didn’t have any pain.” It may be hard to believe, but I had a wonderful experience and a very fast recovery. I also like the fact that the doctor called me personally the day after your surgery to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions or concerns. The total experience with doctor and his team was Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
We could never ask for a better oral surgeon than Dr. Sreenivasan. He is a very compassionate and outstanding DMD. He explains everything to patients before doing anything and tells you his expert evaluation . We also felt so welcome in his clinic because of his excellent staff . Ms Priscilla, Cindy and Jasmin treated us like family and were all emphatic of our urgent need to see Dr Sreeni. This practice is the best and I would definitely recommend this practice to my friends and family . -Kim
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
The most amazing compassionate doctor I have ever had. Did not rush, answered all my questions and addressed every concern. His staff is especially friendly and made me feel very welcome everytime I came in. Could not have asked for a better wisdom tooth extraction experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I had two dental implants done by Dr Sreenivasan. He did an excellent job. The staff were very courteous and well trained. I highly recommend Dr. Sreenivasan, especially for more challenging and complicated dental surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreeni's office was organized and clean. Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful, going out of their way to discuss payment options and treatments. Dr. Sreeni definitely knew what he was doing and even called after my surgery to check up on me. 11/10 would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreeni and his team were great! They strive to make their patients comfortable and calm during their visit. I got in for a wisdom tooth consultation, and had the procedure done a few days later. The process was painless, I didn’t even have any swelling. I feel so much better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
It was my first time having an implant done. The staff was very knowledgeable and professional. The surgery was quick and recovery was not too diffucult with their instructions. If I require future dental surgery, I will reach out to Dr. Shreeni first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I recently had a dental implant surgery by Dr. Siva Sreeni. A true expert in this field! In my view, Dr. Sreeni and his team are successful in their profession due also to their natural qualities: love and compassion. I recommend Dr. Sreeni for anyone who is looking for a good surgical dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
This was my visit to get extracted the wisdom tooth. The doctor explained me all the pros and cons , how will he perform the procedure and cleared my all doubts. Dr. Diid the surgery so well, I did not feel much pain. I would stroglr recommend Dr.Srieenivasan forany dentsl work Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreenivasan is AMAZING! He and his staff provided top notch customer service; from my initial consultation, to my surgery (extraction of two wisdom teeth); to my post surgery follow-up appt. Everything I was told would happen; actually happened. I had NO issues whatsoever! I even received a call from the Dr., the evening of my surgery; to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Sreenivasan to my family, friends and anyone reading this review. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Sreenivasan did a great job in removing my adult teeth. He assured me that the surgery would be smoothly going and it did. The staffs and nurses are friendly and helpful. Overall, I am very happy with his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Excellent work! Agust- 18 i got my first wisdom tooth taken out! It didnt hurt that much on the process! The staff were very caring and i felt the knowledge they had! I felt save even though i was alittle scare that is was going to be very painful. After one week im healing fine and of course that means the surgery was excellent ! And ill be back in one month for my second one! Thank you for your great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
I visited his office referred from my general dentist. I needed to remove wisdom tooth which was coming out. Most of oral surgeon and DDS recommended to remove all four wisdom teeth but here he didn't considering the risk and benefit. I only took out one may cause problem and left three. I am very happy with his professional decision making and his skill. My co-worker also took his wisdom-T out at the same office. He took out all 4 said the Dr is amazing. At least two patient happy with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?
Dr. Srinivasan is the right choice for our dental care. He extracted my two upper wisdom teeth with his excellent skills and experience. I felt that I am in safe hands with healing touch. I was very much satisfied with his post surgery care also. I strongly recommend Dr. Sreenivasan. He is a wonderful doctor and our community is blessed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sreenivasan?