Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 37

Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Edalat to book an appointment.

Dr. Edalat

Monterey Hills Dental

5906 Monterey Rd Los Angeles, CA 90042

Dr. Edalat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edalat

Dr. Edalat?
  • Appointment scheduling (59)
  • Explained conditions well (59)
  • Office environment (59)
    Came in because I wanted a second opinion on a quoted crown. Not only did they quote a better price initially, but when the doc saw my tooth he accurately diagnosed the issue and a crown wasn’t even needed! The staff is friendly and can tell they enjoy the work they do. The doc talked with me about my individual situation and felt he cared about my present and future health. I made the switch to this Office the same day!
    Apr 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    One of the best experiences I had at a dental office. Dr Sina Edalat is very caring and thorough . He explained the xrays and treatment. Very happy with my new dentist!
    CA – Jan 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Thank you all for proving a warm atmosphere. All the staff including the front desk, and Dr. Sina Edalat all worked together to really make sure I had a good experience. This is the first time I've been to a dentist office where it didn't feel rushed. It was also nice to engage in conversation with the staff. I will definitely recommend Dr. Edalat and his office in the future
    Fabiana – Nov 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Great patience and attention to detail! Amazingly kind staff! Dr. Sina Edalat is very gentle and took pride in his work, and as his new patient I'm very pleased. I walked away with a great smile! Thank you so much!
    Paula – Nov 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I was first time to visit Dr Sina Edalat. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions. He is super compassionate and very kind. I'm beyond happy I've found a place that is so accommodating
    Mark – Nov 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I want to affirm all of the appreciation that Dr. Sina Edalat patients have been writing here on healthgrades. Dr. Edalat absolutely won't try to upsell or intimidate you. He'll patiently show you and explain your x-rays without trying to over-dramatize your lack of dental hygiene or whatnot as some dental practices are prone to do. He comes across as genuine and compassionate. The support staff are friendly and professional.
    Andrea – Nov 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I've been working with Dr Sina Edalat for about a year to manage a complex dental issue over half a dozen appointments. I've always been impressed by the staff's friendliness and professionalism. The office is always on time. The equipment is new. The techniques modern. Nothing but good things to say. I'd recommend this practice and Dr. Sina Edalat with no hesitation.
    Esther – Nov 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I have never had a better experience at a dentist office. I had some issues with my bottom teeth moving and spoke with Dr. Sina Edalat about Invisalign. The process to sign up was seamless and his team was always on top of it when it came to my follow up appointments. Since my first appointment, I have referred several people there who have also had a great experience. Definitely a top choice in the city for dental work.
    Allison – Nov 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Dr. Sina Edalat is a great doctor! He told me some very important moments I have to keep attention on and which can help me to prolong the health of my teeth. The other doctors had never told me anything like this before. He is a professional. My husband recommended him to me and I am happy I followed recommendation.
    Hannah Morales – Nov 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I had a great experience with Dr Sina. Had a complex case with my old implants addressed with professionalism I was looking for but did not get in a couple of other places. New implant worked out really great as well. I highly recommend this place to anybody who is looking for quality and professional approach.
    James Henry – Nov 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I started my first treatment at with Dr Sina Edalat in 2015, and it has been three years since then. Dr. Sina Edalat is really professional, patient and nice to me. I do appreciate it.
    Cristal – Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Saying I have dental anxiety is an understatement. I'd rather get hit by a car and break a leg. I avoided the dentist for nearly 10 years until a tooth ache became unbearable. My experience with Dr. Sina Edalat and his staff has been a blessing. Over the last year, I've had two extractions, a root canal and a very deep cavity filled. I'm not saying I love the dentist now, but my anxiety is under control because I know my appointments are going to be pain free. I give Dr. Sina Edalat A+
    Eddie – Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I have been coming here for the past six years and have never been let down. The staff and dentist Dr Sina Edalat are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and take care of your every need. The doctors are professional and genuinely care about my health! I have recommended this establishment to my family as well as friends and co-workers and will continue to do so. Best dental office in the city!
    Michael P – Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I do and will continue to refer family and friends to Dr. Sina Edalat. The office is close to my work, but more importantly, Dr. Edalat has the best chair side manner I have ever experienced. I had a dentist while growing up that was a close family friend. I feel like I've finally found a dentist practice with which I get similar level of care. The staff is professional, curious, thoughtful, and responsive.
    Kiara G – Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Stop! You have found the right Dentist! I have to say I went thru most of these reviews and it's no lie that Dr. Sina Edalat and his staff are amazing... I have to say they make their work environment seem like a fun a place to work how many of us can actually say they enjoy what they do? Had a root canal done here thought all sorts of horrors but thanks to Dr. Sina Edalat and his assistant it was all painless
    Daniel – Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Dr Sina Edalat helped me relieve my pain. I Broke my tooth and He Helped me with an emergency appointment and within minutes my pain was gone.
    Gladys – Nov 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Dr Sina Edalat does a great job. He changed my smile with my new veneers. Thank you for my new self.
    Giovanna in Downey – Nov 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    I had a superb dental experience - in fact the best I’ve ever had. Dr Sina Edalat and his staff were communicative, had a beautiful facility, and filled a cavity pain-free. I left feeling upbeat. Have you ever left an office content? Hooray!
    Henrik Larsson in Beverlt Hills, CA – Nov 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Excellent facility with friendly and attentive staff. A very pleasant experience and we were squeezed in last second with a toothache that was resolved thanks to Dr Sina Edalat Very satisfied!
    Barbara – Nov 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?
    Wonderful staff! This is, by far, the most caring doctors office I have been to since my family moved here ten years ago. I broke a tooth late on a Wednesday. I contacted this office early Thursday morning and was in the office by 9:30 a.m. for an appointment. Everyone in this office is friendly and kind. I am so happy I have finally found a dentist’s office that is amazing. Make them your dental office! You will be happy you did!
    Erica – Nov 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Edalat, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Edalat?

Dentistry is more than a profession, even more than a tradition; it is a lifestyle. I recall a shared fascination with art and science, which drove me...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry