Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS

Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Lowell, MA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine in 2010 and practices endodontics.Read his story

33 Bartlett St Ste 501

Lowell, MA 01852

• Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Beylin

Dr. Beylin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beylin "Dr. Simon Beylin attended Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine. Following dental school, Dr. Beylin completed an Oral Surgery Fellowship and General Practice Residency from New York Medical College, and Westchester Medical Center. During that time, Dr. Beylin simultaneously earned a Masters of Dental Technology degree from New York University. Dr. Beylin completed his specialty training in Endodontics at Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He has worked extensively with patients at Children's Hospital of Boston. At Children's Hospital, he was one of very few endodontists that provided endodontic care for pediatric patient. Most importantly, Dr. Beylin is incredible at making kids and parents feel comfortable about their treatment. "

This content was provided by Dr. Beylin "Here at Kangaroo Smiles our goal is to make you and your child feel as comfortable as possible. This is why we've created an atmosphere with calm colors, wall murals, interactive areas for kids and a coffee bar to give our parents a little pick-me-up while they're here.

You will also discover our open-concept exam and treatment area, created to help everyone feel comfortable and safe. Don't forget our digital x-ray machines, designed to cut your child's radiation exposure to about 70 percent less than traditional x-ray machines. "

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard University
  • Boston Childrens Hosp/Harvard
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Beylin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beylin has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language
  • Khmer
  • Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Beylin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beylin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beylin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beylin

4.4

Dr. Beylin?
Dr. Beylin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS
All around great experience with Dr. Beylin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS?
I had a great experience with my root canal. I was put to sleep, and when I woke up, it was over. I was specifically looking for a root canal specialist that puts patients to sleep, and this office provided that service. I am grateful for the care and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS?
Dr. Beylin was excellent. Referred my dentist that I have been seeing for nearly two decades. From the time I entered the office, to completion of my treatment was less than 45 minutes. Staff was very pleasant, procedure, post care, and recovery were explained in detail. Dr. Beylin personally...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS?
Called the office for an emergency root canal. They confirmed with the Dr. & were able to see me right away. Dr. Beylin takes pride in his work. Perfection & no pain is how I would describe my experience. I have had procedures in the past where it required a lot of numbing before I was ready. Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Beylin, DDS?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Beylin. I am terrified with dentistry due to a bad experience as a child. For this reason, I am treated under sedation. When my dentist referred me for a root canal, he told me that not only is Dr. Beylin highly trained, he is also one of two root canal...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Beylin?