Dr. Simon T. Amir, DMD

Dr. Simon T. Amir, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 37 years old

24 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

I seek to treat others with what I consider to be an even better version of the golden rule- Treat others as THEY want to be treated! When patients come to see me, I will address their chief concern first and foremost. I LISTEN to what they say. If they would like me to assess their dental health comprehensively, we complete a thorough exam, after which I explain in plain terms what is going on, and what can be done about it. I hate being "sold" to, and I make sure to never do that to my patient-family (yes, I treat my patients like family!). I like people a lot, and when I meet my new patients, I am most happy when they decide they want me to be their dentist for life! I then make sure that I treat them right, do the best work for them, with utmost care for pain control (ask any of my patients about my injections!) and fairness. Especially as I will be in Ocala for the rest of my career and I do care about my reputation, I will never cut a corner or accept anything less than the best.Read more

Personal Bio

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amir to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Amir's Performance
Ocala, FL 34470 |
Dr. Amir is the best dentist I have ever had and I want to keep him for life -he is gentle, calm, caring and calms your fears (if your a chicken like me:) Thanks to him I no longer need major cleanings since I now no longer fear my dental visit. Following him from his last location !!!
in Ocala, Florida |
There has never been a person/dentist that I have known that when I walk out of the office , I will have received the best,most caring and knowledgeable treatment available.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Amir's office and staff work well together to care for their patients. Everyone treated me with efficiency and professionalism. The new offices are beautiful and obviously designed with a hundred tiny details all working for patient comfort and satisfaction. Jessica McCune
in Ocala, FL |
There should be no hesitation for anyone to consult Dr Amir. It's always a top notch professional visit. Super knowledgeable and also pleasant dentist...and staff.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr.Amir and his staff have been very attentive , caring, warm and welcoming as well as very professional towards my two children and I. The office is equipped with rooms decorated to help you feel at home with up to date technology. Dr. Amir has very good hygienist who give you thorough cleanings. I have also had 2 fillings done and a cracked tooth repaired. Dr. Amir has exceptional dexterity and works towards perfection during surgery. Dr. Amir is the best dentist I have ever had.
in Ocala, FL and Maine! |
Dr. Amir was able to fit me in for an emergency temporary partial after an unplanned extraction while visiting Florida! He and the staff were wonderful and very professional. He made every effort to ensure I liked the appearance of my temporary teeth. Plus they were very patient with me and dealing with my anxiety level!
in Orange Springs, FL |
Very professional, state of the art practice. Assistant and staff very comforting and kind. Was able to watch internet shows with wireless headphones during my very long procedure,it made the experience like If I was at home on my couch. Dr Amir did a remarkable job with very quality work. I highly recommend this practice and Dr Amir!
in Ocala, FL |
He is fantastic. I am very comfortable around him. I also enjoy the fact he EXPLAINS what hes doing and why hes doing it. He is very easy to talk and listens. He is also gentle because I have never felt any pain - and that says a lot because I have sensitive teeth. And he only does necessary work - not extra to just get money from insurance. So far, he has put 3 crowns on & replaced all metal fillings. His office is also neat and comfortable - you dont feel like youre in a waiting room.
Anthony |
Dr. Simon Amir is amazing. I have worked in the dental field for the past 15 years and have worked beside many dentists. If someone asks me for a recommendation .....he's my number one choice. He is the most gentle and caring dentist you will meet and not to mention his exceptional dental work. He has worked on me personally and my family and there's no doubt, he is genuine!! Trust me, you will love him too!!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr.Amir is one of the nicest and gentle dentists ever. I was extremely scared of going in to get some work done, and when he numbed me I didn't feel anything. He was so gentle and made sure I was comfortable in his chair. He even called me after hours to see how I was doing! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!! The BEST dentist ever!!!!!!!!
in Ocala |
Excellent staff, excellent treatment and care. Very gentle.
in Ocala, Fl. |
I have been using Dr. Amir's services for a number of years now and am thoroughly happy with everything he has done for me. Both intense work and lighter work on my teeth. He is very professional and also sincerely concerned about the overall health of my mouth. Everything he has done for me has been exceptional.
in Ocala, FL |
I was recommended Dr. Amir by a co-worker and friend, however my experience just to schedule was a turn off. First impression are vital in a business. When your receptionist can recommend that you find another dentist chances are you have the wrong place.
Unfortunately this was at the corporate practice I used to work at. I'm sorry it was a poor experience.
in Ocala, FL |
I really appreciated the friendliness of everyone in the office. Dr. Simon was extremely personable and was great about explaining what he was going to do beforehand. He made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit, and I felt very well looked-after. I sent my husband in as well, and recommend him to all of our friends!
in Ocala, fl |
Dr. Amir is great, very knowledgable with a calm demeanour. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Simon T. Amir, DMD?

Compare Dr. Amir

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Amir says...

I was born and raised in London, England, and moved to Florida in 9th grade. My dad is a dentist, and we practically grew up in a dental office. In high school I realized that I wanted to follow in his footsteps, so I volunteered after school for many months in a dental laboratory so I could learn about dentistry. My brother and I always have worked with our hands- we are both proficient guitarists who initially wanted to be rock stars! After allowing my dreams of rock stardom to subside, I was accepted to the University of Florida College of Dentistry's early admissions program (I did my dental school interview at 16 years old!), and upon graduation decided I wanted to stay in this area. After working with a part-time professor for my first job, I began working in Ocala in 2004, and am now opening my own practice. My twin brother, Dr. Jamie Amir is a periodontist (gum disease and implant specialist) and opened his own office in 2015.

I am thrilled to reside in this great community with my lovely wife Adela and son Tristan.

Dr. Amir's Care Philosophy

I seek to treat others with what I consider to be an even better version of the golden rule- Treat others as THEY want to be treated! When patients come to see me, I will address their chief concern first and foremost. I LISTEN to what they say. If they would like me to assess their dental health comprehensively, we complete a thorough exam, after which I explain in plain terms what is going on, and what can be done about it. I hate being "sold" to, and I make sure to never do that to my patient-family (yes, I treat my patients like family!). I like people a lot, and when I meet my new patients, I am most happy when they decide they want me to be their dentist for life! I then make sure that I treat them right, do the best work for them, with utmost care for pain control (ask any of my patients about my injections!) and fairness. Especially as I will be in Ocala for the rest of my career and I do care about my reputation, I will never cut a corner or accept anything less than the best.

Dr. Amir says...

I enjoy and excel at many aspects of dentistry (if I may say so myself!)-

-treating patients with complex restorative and esthetic needs, including full-mouth rehabilitation.

-treating dental scaredy-cats (I will show you how to erase your dental fears permanently!)

-all aspects of routine dental care for families

-treating children as young as 6 years old.

Dr. Amir says...

I continuously seek out new knowledge in dentistry and am confident in delivering top-notch care, using the best techniques and materials available, in a kind and gentle manner.

We use an incredible local dental studio for all our esthetic cases including veneers, crowns, bridges, implants and dentures. They are masters at their craft and we enjoy working together. Unfortunately, nowadays there is a trend towards outsourcing dental lab work to labs in foreign countries-something I will never do.

Dr. Amir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    University of Florida

Dr. Amir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry