Dr. Simon Amir, DMD

Dr. Simon Amir, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Simon Amir, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 38 years old.Read his story

2575 SW 42nd St Unit 104

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Amir

Dr. Amir's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Amir "I was born and raised in London, England, and moved to Florida in 9th grade. My dad is a dentist, and we practically grew up in a dental office. In high school I realized that I wanted to follow in his footsteps, so I volunteered after school for many months in a dental laboratory so I could learn about dentistry. My brother and I always have worked with our hands- we are both proficient guitarists who initially wanted to be rock stars! After allowing my dreams of rock stardom to subside, I was accepted to the University of Florida College of Dentistry's early admissions program (I did my dental school interview at 16 years old!), and upon graduation decided I wanted to stay in this area. After working with a part-time professor for my first job, I began working in Ocala in 2004, and am now opening my own practice. My twin brother, Dr. Jamie Amir is a periodontist (gum disease and implant specialist) and opened his own office in 2015. I am thrilled to reside in this great community with my lovely wife Adela and son Tristan."

This content was provided by Dr. Amir "I seek to treat others with what I consider to be an even better version of the golden rule- Treat others as THEY want to be treated! When patients come to see me, I will address their chief concern first and foremost. I LISTEN to what they say. If they would like me to assess their dental health comprehensively, we complete a thorough exam, after which I explain in plain terms what is going on, and what can be done about it. I hate being "sold" to, and I make sure to never do that to my patient-family (yes, I treat my patients like family!). I like people a lot, and when I meet my new patients, I am most happy when they decide they want me to be their dentist for life! I then make sure that I treat them right, do the best work for them, with utmost care for pain control (ask any of my patients about my injections!) and fairness. Especially as I will be in Ocala for the rest of my career and I do care about my reputation, I will never cut a corner or accept anything less than the best."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Amir has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Amir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amir's Reviews

Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Amazing staff and doctor
Ocsla FL |
Dr. Amir is very knowledgeable with all phases of dentistry. And his staff is terrific. No waiting time
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Amir makes me feel heard, understood, and like he cares about my dental issues and questions. He has my highest recommendation.
in Ocala, FL |
Great office..knowledgable staff...fantastic dentist. Everyone very friendly and professional. Made me very comfortable.
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Amir was my dentist at another practice. He left. I missed his 'complete care' attitude. A dentist is personal. I came to his new practice because of his professionalism and excellent work. I have not been disappointed. The staff follows suit. I'm back to great dentistry and a beautiful...more

Visit Dr. Amir