Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Chegini

Arsmiles Family and Cosmetic Dentistry

2640 W Market St Ste 302 Fairlawn, OH 44333

Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Fairlawn, OH and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Layola Univ Med Ctr medical school in 1993. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chegini to book an appointment.

Dr. Chegini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chegini

1.2820512820512822%
5.128205128205129%

Dr. Chegini?
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Chegini for about 15 months . We went through the invisalign treatment . Dr. Chegini and her staff have always been friendly, professional, kind and compassionate towards my daughter's care. My daughter was never apprehensive about going to see Dr. Chegini,and we always had confidence in their abilities and knowledge. We have been quite pleased and would refer anyone to see her for their dental needs.
Susan Quinn in Copley, Ohio – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Absolutely the nicest person! She's phenomenonal, no one will be unhappy with a visit to her.
Karl in Madison, WI – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
I have been visiting Dr. Chegini ever since I was a kid and she is like family to me. She and her staff are always really nice and talkative and they make a physically uncomfortable experience go as smoothly as possible. Her work is always done promptly and it is always on point. I also had my braces done with her and my teeth have been looking nice and straight ever since.
Akron, OH – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
I've been going to Arsmiles for over a decade. I don't have anything but positive experience, from the time you enter the office Danielle greets you with a smile, Dr. Chegini is very kind, personable and professional and does the most amazing dental work with a gentle touch.I've received the best dental care over the years! They explain all you need to know to their best knowledge to eliminate any surprises and help you make the right treatment choice. Highly recommend Arsmiles!
Sarah in Medina, OH – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
They will not tell you that your insurance is not accepted by their office until after services are rendered. They will then lie and say they told you. Why would anyone have dental insurance and then go to a dentist that doesn't accept it? Very unprofessional behavior. I am very upset about the way I have been treated by this office. Very unsatisfied patient. I would give 0 stars if I could.
Ben in Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Was told I needed two teeth pulled. Was quoted $200 each. While she was cutting them out she TOLD me I would be getting two implants. I couldn't shake my head, nod, or talk as she was in the process of cutting a tooth out. Apparently this is consent in their minds because I was charged $900 for the two teeth (one of which I believe could have been saved after seeing the healthy root). Was the first patient of the day and she showed up half hour late. Dental assistant was nice, dentist is shady
Akron, OH – Mar 25, 2017
Great experience.
Enoch D in Wadsworth, OH – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Very experienced. Honest. I highly recommend her specially if you really want to understand what you need and how is the process. The staff is very organized and helpfull. Thumbs up for them ????
Erica in Akron, OH – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Well since I been going to Dr.chegini office the knowledge she has and the care she and her staff have with there clients like being with family so I took the time to have my daughter and father join me in the experience at her practice now we all have that confidence in having a big and health smile
Anthony mims in Akron, OH – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
I have never found a more caring Dentist. Dr. Chegini is caring, professional and TOTALLY explains what she is doing and why. The whole staff is wonderful.
Brenda M in Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Dr. Chegini is always very professional and inviting. She is a wonderful dentist and keeps you smiling!
Erica H in Green, OH – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
The staff at Arsmiles Denistry is so amazing! I bring my family here for their appointments too and these ladies never disappoint! They are so friendly, focused, and work very well together and with their patients. I recommend scheduling your visit today!
Pinay Tanthongsack in Akron, OH – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
I would without a doubt recommend to family and friends. The staff is always nice and friendly. The service is excellent and you're in and out. I don't think you can get this type of service anywhere else!
Andrea Smith in Akron, OH – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Chegini for over 10 years. Even after we moved away from the area, we still make it a point to drive the 30 minutes because we love Dr. Chegini and her staff! You won't find a more professional group of ladies and I guarantee, you teeth will thank you!
jmstarcher in Massillon, OH – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
I have always had a great experience with Dr. Chegini. The staff is wonderful. Everyone that works in that office is very kind and friendly. She also gets you in and out without having to wait for hours at a time.
Brittany Owens in Akron, OH – Jan 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Dr. Chegini is an excellent dentist. Not only does she provide excellent service in the art of dentistry and tooth care, but is also excellent as far as making her patients feel comfortable and welcomed in her office. She always asks how I am doing and asks how my family is, which I think is just as important as the service that she provides. Her waiting room is very clean and neat and it helps put her patients waiting at ease as light classical music can always be heard in the background.
Michael A. in Akron, OH – Jan 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Dr chegini is very skilled and personable. She's efficient and her office staff is wonderdul.
E Green in Barberton, OH – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
I love Dr. Chegini. I've been going to here for years and every time she makes my dental visit something to look forward to. In the last year alone I had my old, ugly, silver fillings replaced with new white/porcelain ones and I've never been happier! Her and her staff remember you as a person, chat with you about what's been going on since your last visit and are always great. I always recommend her office to my friends.
Tegan W in Akron, OH – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
i bring my daughter to this office and have been for quite some time now. The staff is very nice and friendly with me as well as my daughter. I appreciate Dr.Chegeni for finding an issue with my daughter who had a baby tooth diagonally located in my daughters gum as well as baby teeth that had never came out. She referred us out to an oral surgeon as well as a wonderful Orthodontist Mellion for braces. I would recommend this office to others. Thank you for the great service.
Stacey McGinnis (LaKhya Tyler) in Akron, OH – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?
Dr. Che Gino is great! I love how personable she is with her patients. She is always in a good mood and asks about my family and myself. She is also a very thorough dentist while cleaning and inspecting teeth. They also have a great staff that is friendly and efficient.
Akron, OH – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sima Chegini, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Chegini?

• Cosmetic Dentistry