Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Senn

Whole Health Dentistry

120 Pleasant Hill Ave N Ste 150 Sebastopol, CA 95472

Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sebastopol, CA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Senn accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Senn treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Senn?
Dr. Senn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS
Dr. Senn is an awesome dentist. He is compassionate and almost painless. The staff is friendly and supportive. I highly recommend his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Dr. Senn is a great dentist, compassionate and caring. He really listens to his patients, I always feel safe with him. He alway wants the very best care for each patient.Lisa is awesome, friendly and helpful. She goes out of her way to help each patient get the care they they deserve. Silvia makes the best temporaries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Dr. Senn is an awesome dentist. He has experience, knowledge and amazing technical abilities. Lisa is the best. She has always gone the extra mile helping with insurance, appointments etc. Actually, all his staff is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
First off, it’s not the dentist or his assistant that I had problems with. They both were very nice and seemed completely competant. My main complaint is with Lisa in the front office. When I showed up for my first appointment with some filled out New Patient dental forms that had been emailed to me by their office, she blurted that they hadn’t sent me any forms. She then told me to fill everything out again! Like others have said, it costs about $500 before they even get started on any work th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
I have been coming to Dr Senn’s office for my dental care for several years now. Dr. Senn and Dr. Mann and their extremely competent and compassionate staff have consistently delivered the best dental care that I have ever experienced. I came to Dr. Senn with many dental difficulties and every problem was addressed and successfully treated with great skill and precision, and best of all without discomfort. I once abhorred having to go for dental visits. Not anymore! Thank you Dr. Senn!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Dr Senn is very passionate about his practice. The staff is friendly and will help out with anything. I just had two crowns started and I have a important weekend ahead of me and I was concerned I would be in discomfort. I called them and take to them and the staff Maude sure to make my temporary crown fit perfect and gave me a Complementary bottle of supplents for the pain. The next moring I woke up and had no pain and I’m ready for my weekend. My favorite dentist office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Senn for ore than a decade and have always appreciated his skill and approach to dentistry. I have recommended several people to him over the years. However over the last year he has had a complete turnover of his office staff which has resulted in an unpleasant (toxic) environment. At the center of this is the office manager who, while clearly competent, has a rude and overbearing demener to both the other staff and patients. It needs to change for everyone’s benefit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Most skillful and knowledgeable dentist I have seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
He is an excellent, experienced and conscious dentist. I am in the best hands I've ever been in with him. He is enthusiastic about his profession after many years practicing and keeps up on the safest, best products available. He attends many conferences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr Senn for over 5 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. He has saved teeth that two other dentists said needed to be pulled. It turned out they were very challenging cavities to repair. Dr Senn does not shy away from challenge and has the skill and knowledge to back him up. This is the only time I have actually looked forward to seeing my dentist. He is also one of the loveliest people I know and I feel better just being around him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr Senn for several years and highly recommend him. He is kind, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I so appreciate his holistic approach to dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Dr. Senn is a fantastic dentist. He removed all my amalgam effortless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Dr. Senn is a fantastic dentist. He removed all my amalgam effortless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Accommodating, knowledgeable, skilled, and caring. The same goes for the team of technicians and reception staff. I was very impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
Lisa, I am sorry to write this, but I am asking for a refund for my first visit. You were really amazing with me, and did get me in a second time during the week. I do appreciate that. I have spoken with a few dentists, since the visits at your office. I told them that I was charged over $500 for 2 exams in one week and xrays. All said that this is way too much. I was told that it should cost around $200 for a full mouth of xrays. I would like a refund for my first visit. Nothing was determi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?
I had some very negative experiences with this dentist recently and noticed a decrease in the quality of his work, and also things like bad boundaries, inappropriate comments, arrogance--I am leaving here as a patient and never looking back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Silvano Senn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Senn?