Dr. Sidney Kelly, DMD

Dr. Sidney Kelly, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Sidney Kelly, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Roseville, CA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Sidney D. Kelly Family Dentistry

2360 Professional Dr Ste 100

Roseville, CA 95661

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kelly "Dentistry has allowed me to help people improve their health and confidence with a beautiful smile. I love working with my hands and creating smiles that are more like pieces of art. I am excited to see my patients smile and be amazed at their finished restorations. It is very satisfying work to change lives. I grew up in Yuba City, California, and have lived in the Rocklin/Loomis area for more than 35 years. I have been married to my wonderful wife Linda for 40 years, and we have six children who are all married. They have given us 22 grandchildren! We also have a pointing yellow lab named Zip and a small parrot named Molly. My son Jacob graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry and has now joined me in practice. We have another son, Joshua, who graduated from University of Louisville School of Dentistry and he practices in Northern Colorado. My free time is spent doing anything I can outdoors: snow skiing, scuba diving, fishing, archery hunting, camping, boating, water skiing, and hiking! My favorite place to take my wife is the Mayan Riviera. She can relax and I can scuba dive! I feel it is important to serve in the local community and have tried to stay informed about local areas of need. When the kids were young, I sponsored several sports teams in our community, coached Little League baseball, and was a scoutmaster. These days, I focus my efforts on church service projects."

This content was provided by Dr. Kelly "Serving the Roseville, Granite Bay, and Rocklin, CA communities for more than 35 years, Sidney D. Kelly, DMD Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is dedicated to fulfilling the dental needs of you and your family. Our dentists, Dr. Sidney D. Kelly and Dr. Jacob D. Kelly, believe that conservative dentistry is the best way to preserve and maintain our patients? teeth. The combination of cost-effective treatment with dynamic solutions ultimately leads to the complete dental health of our patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Implant
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Intraoral Camera
  • Opalescence® Tooth Whitening System
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kelly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
212 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Kelly's Performance

Dr. Kelly and his entire staff is absolutely wonderful! By far the best dental experience I’ve ever had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Kelly?