Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS

Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS

Dentistry | Male

As a Neuromuscular dentist, I believe that dentistry plays a vital role in a person's overall well being. I am dedicated to making each patient experience a pleasant and friendly one. With 27 years of experience, I am skilled at ever phase of general dentistry. I specialize in treating headaches, migraines, and other TMJ related issues. I also perform Esthetic and Therapeutic botox injections.

I use K7 and TENS Therapy to properly and scientifically find the correct bite to treat TMJ related symptoms such as headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, clicking and popping, ringing in the ears, shoulder pain and body pain.  My treatment methods are non-invasive and I am personally dedicated to solving the pain puzzle for each patient that comes to see me.  I can be of great assistance to patients that are suffering from a bad bite.  Many doctors that have completed dental restorations refer the patients to me to assist in adjusting the bite and making sure the patient is comfortable and does not have symptoms associated with the new teeth.

I am dedicated to each and every patient and take every step to ensure a great overall experience.  I believe dentistry should be non-intimidating and pleasant every visit.  I believe in educating my patients and empowering them with the knowledge and tools to make the right decisions for their own dental and overall health.

I have hand-picked my staff to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction possible. We are dedicated to making our patients feel like family and treating them like family in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Solomon's Experience

Visiting Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solomon to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Solomon Says:

We take great pride in our patient's decision to choose us as their dental care provider.  Every patient is of utmost importance to us.  We have hand picked our staff to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction and we greatly appreciate your feedback.  Please feel free to always call us at 310-475-5598 and ask for FAY.

Dr. Solomon's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Sid Solomon for simple teeth cleanings and teeth whitenings for a long time, but the past year or so, have been going to him for my TMJ. I thought I was crazy because I had terrible pain and my jaw popped. My medical doctor was able to do nothing, but I mentioned it to Dr. Sid Solomon, and he immediately figured out what it was. I am now also a TMJ patient. That day, he gave me therapeutic botox, and then soon after, made me a splint that has changed my life!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I came to Dr. Solomon looking for a TMJ expert. His methods of treatment have helped me tremendously. I am very satisfied and happy to be his patient. My headaches, jaw pain, and clicking and popping have gone away and my ringing in the ears has diminished to almost none!
Have you seen Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Solomon?

Compare Dr. Solomon

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Solomon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Solomon says...

I use K7 and TENS therapy to properly find the proper bite.  I offer every service from cosmetic to implant dental care under one roof.  We provide comprehensive care and deliver the right team to take care of every patient's specific needs.

Dr. Solomon says...

I have treated so many TMJ patients over the years and have become very familiar with the bite.  I am able to provide a true diagnosis for TMJ related cases and them provide the necessary treatment that patients needs and deserve.

Dr. Solomon says...

Dr. Solomon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies

Completed in 2000

University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)

Graduated in 1985

• Other Education
    University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry

Completed in 1988

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry