Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS

Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.Read his story

CCIND (Center for Cosmetic Implant and Neuromuscular Dentistry)

1620 Westwood Blvd

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "I use K7 and TENS Therapy to properly and scientifically find the correct bite to treat TMJ related symptoms such as headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, clicking and popping, ringing in the ears, shoulder pain and body pain. My treatment methods are non-invasive and I am personally dedicated to solving the pain puzzle for each patient that comes to see me. I can be of great assistance to patients that are suffering from a bad bite. Many doctors that have completed dental restorations refer the patients to me to assist in adjusting the bite and making sure the patient is comfortable and does not have symptoms associated with the new teeth. I am dedicated to each and every patient and take every step to ensure a great overall experience. I believe dentistry should be non-intimidating and pleasant every visit. I believe in educating my patients and empowering them with the knowledge and tools to make the right decisions for their own dental and overall health. I have hand-picked my staff to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction possible. We are dedicated to making our patients feel like family and treating them like family in a warm and friendly atmosphere. "

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "As a Neuromuscular dentist, I believe that dentistry plays a vital role in a person's overall well being. I am dedicated to making each patient experience a pleasant and friendly one. With 27 years of experience, I am skilled at ever phase of general dentistry. I specialize in treating headaches, migraines, and other TMJ related issues. I also perform Esthetic and Therapeutic botox injections."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Solomon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

4.2

Dr. Solomon?
Dr. Solomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Thank god my friend Daniel referred me to Dr. Solomon! My tmj migraines have totally disappeared! I can go through a whole day of work without so much as a dull ache. Thank you for your wonderful clinic!
Frank Myers in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS?
Dr Solomon is fantastic and he has an excellent way with his patients. He has a great sense of humor, he's knowledgeable, and really wants his patients to heal and get better. I can't imagine anyone in this field do what he does being able to combine the best and latest TMJ techniques with the...Read More
Remy Hallard in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Sid Solomon for simple teeth cleanings and teeth whitenings for a long time, but the past year or so, have been going to him for my TMJ. I thought I was crazy because I had terrible pain and my jaw popped. My medical doctor was able to do nothing, but I mentioned it to Dr....Read More
Sarrah Creelman in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS?
I came to Dr. Solomon looking for a TMJ expert. His methods of treatment have helped me tremendously. I am very satisfied and happy to be his patient. My headaches, jaw pain, and clicking and popping have gone away and my ringing in the ears has diminished to almost none!
Eloisa Gaines in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Solomon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?