Dr. Siamac Mashod, DDS

Dr. Siamac Mashod, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Siamac Mashod, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Jacksonville, FL. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Mashod Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Healthplex Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Mashod

Dr. Mashod's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mashod "My profession has allowed me to help others. By restoring the function and beauty of their teeth, making them healthier, and making them proud to smile again, I make a difference. As a dentist, I have the ability to alleviate dental pain. I can also restore a person’s ability to chew properly and comfortably. And I can make a smile even more beautiful. All these things improve the lives of my patients, increasing their oral and overall health, and raising their self-esteem. In the almost 30 years I’ve been a practicing dentist, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting many incredible people. Each person has their own life stories and experiences, and I am honored when they share those with me. I learn from our conversations, about the world and about myself. I am a better person because of my patients and I thank them for that. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science in Biology, Loyola University of Chicago Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago One of the most amazing things about dentistry is that it’s always evolving. Revolutionary technologies make diagnostics and treatment more accurate and comfortable. The same is true of materials and approaches to care. My patients trust me to provide them with the best modern dentistry has to offer. By actively pursuing continuing education, through lectures, seminars, and meetings, and participating in the Beaches Study Club, I exceed my patients’ expectations. I’m able to provide painless, comprehensive dental care that improves their health and smiles. I’ve studied, extensively, aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, treatment for TMJ-TMD, endodontics, and periodontics. As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, I learn from the leaders in the profession. The publications from these organizations keep me up-to-date on research and methods, too. Personal Life I grew up in Chicago, IL, and moved to the Atlantic Beach area about 20 years ago. When I’m not working, you’ll often find me fishing in the local, shallow water creeks. I also enjoy bike rides, swimming, and listening to music. I believe that one of the responsibilities of being a dentist is helping others. I regularly volunteer at a low-income clinic, providing a range of dental services to the less fortunate in our community. Everyone deserves a healthy smile, and I’m resolved to help as many people as I can."

This content was provided by Dr. Mashod "Having a healthy, beautiful smile changes your life. When your mouth is healthy and functions right, your body is healthier as a result. And when your smile is bright and beautiful, you feel better about yourself, smiling with confidence.

As our patient at Mashod Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, you, your dental health, and your smile are our top priorities. Dr. Siamac Mashod and our team deliver personalized care, tailored to your situation."

1  Practice Areas

• Loyola University Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mashod has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mashod has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mashod does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mashod and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mashod's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mashod

Dr. Mashod?
Dr. Mashod's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Siamac Mashod, DDS
Dr. Mashod broke my tooth and told me to eat a boiled egg and sulfer would help it seal. He then had to put on a crown but there was not enough root and it was the wrong color. Horrible experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamac Mashod, DDS?
Everyone is great there. Se. Mashod is honestly the best dentist I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamac Mashod, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mashod?