Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 43

Dr. Rodrigues

Dr. Rodrigues, DDS Chester Dental Care

12517 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY Chester, VA 23831

Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Chester, VA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry medical school in 2003. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rodrigues to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more General Dentists in your area

See similar General Dentists in Chester

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Rodrigues accepts

Dr. Rodrigues accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Rodrigues treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Rodrigues' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rodrigues

Dr. Rodrigues?
What People Say About Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS
Very nice and accommodating employees. Awesome dentist! Would recommend to anyone who’s unhappy or scared of going to dentists! Chester dental will change all of that for you! They are Great!
Kristin – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
Always great and friendly staff.
Melissa Logan – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
I’ve been going to Chester Dental Care for several years. The staff is friendly, professional, and do excellent work. The only reason for my 2-star rating is that they do NOT warranty their work. That is not a concern until their work fails, in my case a very small part of my crown broke off (my crown was 27 months old). Most dentists cover their work (fillings for 2-years and crowns for 5-years). Several years ago I asked what their warranty was for crowns and was told they covered their crowns for 5-years. A crown should last 8-15 years. All the other fillings and crowns are doing well, except this one that broke yesterday while I was eating salad. Dr. Rodriguez told me today she only warranties a crown for three years. But she can’t be responsible for crowns that fail since most failures are not her fault. She indicated she was not responsible for what a patient does to their teeth after they leave her office. Great dentist, poor business practices.
Richard Bean in Chester, VA – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
I’ve been going to Chester Dental Care for several years. The staff is friendly, professional, and do excellent work. The only reason for my 2-star rating is that they do NOT warranty their work. That is not a concern until their work fails, in my case a very small part of my crown broke off (my crown was 28 months old). Most dentists cover their work (fillings for 2-years and crowns for 5-years). Several years ago I asked what their warranty was for crowns and was told they covered their crowns for 5-years. A crown should last 8-15 years. All the other fillings and crowns are doing well, except this one that broke yesterday while I was eating salad. Dr. Rodriguez told me today she only warranties a crown for 3-years. But she can’t be responsible for crowns that fail since most failures are not her fault. She indicated she was not responsible for what a patient does to their teeth after they leave her office.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
Dr. Rodrigues is not at all engaged with her patients nor their overall care. She is only worried about your insurance and, maximizing treatments for profit. I could go into detail but, what you put out comes back...10 fold. This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had within a medical setting. She is all smiles until something is questioned/challenged. If anyone hears anything from this office that seems incorrect, please receive a second evaluation from another dentist. Beware
Apr 06, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
I just love her she had to put a crown on my tooth it was the best experience I’ve had in years
Wanda in VA – Feb 22, 2019
Friendly and professional staff
FFL in Chester, VA – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Rodrigues and her staff has always been a positive one.
M. A. H. in Chester, VA – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
I’ll be looking for another practice. Came in for a new patient comprehensive examination and was very unhappy with every aspect of visit. Doctor was not fully invested in our appointment and left the room on several occasions, for what I don’t know. She raced through half the exam and informed assistant she would finish the rest when I came back. Then she wanted to outsource the root canal to another practice entirely. After getting the root canal, I was expected to come back to her to cap it o
Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
As a new patient, Dr. Rodrigues was thorough and explained her recommended treatment plan in easy to understand terms. Everyone from the receptionist to the hygienist were friendly and helpful making sure I was comfortable and received care in a timely manner. I was happy with my cleaning and plan to continue to see Dr. Rodrigues for my dental care. The price of services are reasonable as well.
Tricia in Chester – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
Absolutely love this office and staff. Always friendly and professional.
Keri Eley in North Dinwiddie , VA – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
Excellent experience. My first time at this office and check in was fast. I was taken back within a few minutes to begin X-rays and dental cleaning. Doctor Rodrigues was knowledgeable and gave a thorough dental examination. Highly recommend this dental practice.
Robin W. in Chester , VA – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
Always friendly and today they worked me in last minute to address a sudden dental issue. Highly recommend this practice!
Mike B in Chester, VA – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
My husband and I were very impressed with the overall friendliness of the staff and professionalism of Dr. Kennedy who explained the procedures to each of us.
Melinda – Feb 08, 2018
Very friendly staff
Richmond, VA – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
Everyone was so polite and Dr Rodriguez was very nice and explained this where we could understand them. We will definitely keep going to see her.
Chester, VA – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
First of all, Dr. Rodrigues is an absolutely lovely person, however that wouldn't necessarily make her a good dentist, although she is that too. I have been going to her for about six or seven years now, and each and every time I have been completely satisfied with her skills and services. She also has an excellent staff.
Ann Brunner in Chester, VA – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
My family has used Dr. Rodrigues for the last seven years. We have found her and her staff to be very friendly and highly professional. They have excelled with all of our dental needs. they assisted us greatly with dealing with our insurance requirements. We would surely recommend any and all to contact them for all your dental situations. We have relocated to a different location but deem it very necessary to travel the distance to use her experience to satisfy our needs. Their great!!!
William & Gloria gibson in Sandy Hook , VA – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
I have a fear of dentists since childhood. However since going to Dr Rodriguez the fear has slowly eroded. She is great and really concerned about my well being. Her staff is up beat and fun and good at what they do. I recommend to all who ask about a local dentist.
Paula in McKenney, VA – Oct 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?
EXCELLENT care!! Very friendly and knowledgeable professional staff. I will never go to any other dentist. If I could rate HIGHER than a 5, I would.
Kim J in Chester, VA – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetha Rodrigues, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodrigues?

2003
University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry

• Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam

More Information

• Does Dr. Rodrigues communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rodrigues communicates via email

• Does Dr. Rodrigues offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rodrigues offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Rodrigues offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rodrigues offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Rodrigues have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rodrigues has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Rodrigues offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rodrigues offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Rodrigues offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rodrigues offers evening visits