Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS

Prosthodontics | Female

905 Allwood Rd Ste 107 Clifton, NJ 07012 Get Directions
Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS
Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS is a dentist who practices in Clifton, NJ.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Shah's Experience

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Shah is now accepting new patients

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Shah's Performance
I was very pleased with my experience at Riverside Dental Specialties. I felt comfortable and at ease the moment I walked in the office. The staff was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. Dr. Shah was very kind and took the time the answer all my questions.I was completely satisfied with my treatment and all the staff that was involved. I want to thank all of them for making me feel at home and in great hands. I would highly recommend Dr.Shah and her team.
in Passaic, NJ |
Dr. Shah has taken care of me for years. She is highly professional and her staff is accommodating. She is fair in pricing making my treatment affordable. Dr. Shah makes going to the dentist a very pleasant experience!
in Nutley, NJ |
I called to make an appointment because I was in pain and the lady on the phone was very concerning and made an appointment for me as soon as possible. Even though I didn't have insurance the prices were less than all the other places I have checked around the area. Dr. Shah is very sweet and soft handed. I highly recommend this dentist.
New York, NY |
DO NOT GO THERE ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE HMO WITH NO COPAY. I WENT THERE FOR 2 YEARS AND ALL THAT WAS EVER DONE WERE ROOT CANALS. WHICH ALL ROOT CANALS HAD TO BE DONE OVER AGAIN BY A SPECIALIST. ALSO MY ORAL SURGEON SAID TO ASK MY DOCTOR IF HE SHOULD REMOVE MY TOOTH AND SHE SAID THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR TOOTH. 2 MONTHS LATER SHE SAID I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL. I HAD 7 CAVITIES YET NEVER SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS $0 CHARGE SO SHE WAITS TO YOUR TEETH DECAY SO SHE COULD Rip you off!
Have you seen Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Compare Dr. Shah

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Shah does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Chinese

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Shah does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.