Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS

Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Female
Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS is a dentist who practices in Clifton, NJ.

905 Allwood Rd Ste 107

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Shah

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Shah is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Shah's Performance
East Orange, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Shah for years and not once have I had any problems with my teeth before I came to this office. My teeth weren't as perfect but she lectured me in to what steps were best for me and answered all the questions I had. I now go every 6 months for check up and cleanings and I have never been so confident with the way my teeth look now. Dr. Shah is the best!
New York, NY |
I highly recommend avoiding this dentist. She blatantly told a customer that she "needs to pay for her daughter's tuition" and demanded payments for services that were not provided. I've also met patients who have had failed root canals with her but she doesn't even educate them about it.. instead she just extracts the tooth. Would never recommend her to my family.
I was very pleased with my experience at Riverside Dental Specialties. I felt comfortable and at ease the moment I walked in the office. The staff was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. Dr. Shah was very kind and took the time the answer all my questions.I was completely satisfied with my treatment and all the staff that was involved. I want to thank all of them for making me feel at home and in great hands. I would highly recommend Dr.Shah and her team.
in Passaic, NJ |
Dr. Shah has taken care of me for years. She is highly professional and her staff is accommodating. She is fair in pricing making my treatment affordable. Dr. Shah makes going to the dentist a very pleasant experience!
New York, NY |
DO NOT GO THERE ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE HMO WITH NO COPAY. I WENT THERE FOR 2 YEARS AND ALL THAT WAS EVER DONE WERE ROOT CANALS. WHICH ALL ROOT CANALS HAD TO BE DONE OVER AGAIN BY A SPECIALIST. ALSO MY ORAL SURGEON SAID TO ASK MY DOCTOR IF HE SHOULD REMOVE MY TOOTH AND SHE SAID THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR TOOTH. 2 MONTHS LATER SHE SAID I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL. I HAD 7 CAVITIES YET NEVER SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS $0 CHARGE SO SHE WAITS TO YOUR TEETH DECAY SO SHE COULD Rip you off!
Have you seen Dr. Shweta Shah, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shah?