Dr. Shorouq Sahawneh, DDS

Dr. Shorouq Sahawneh, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Shorouq Sahawneh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Costa Mesa, CA. She graduated from University Of Jordan and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

2300 Harbor Blvd Ste H5

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

• AARP
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Select
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Sahawneh

This content was provided by Dr. Sahawneh "Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment.  We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Plaque
  • Sensitive Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Jordan
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sahawneh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sahawneh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sahawneh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sahawneh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sahawneh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sahawneh to family and friends
4.0
based on 12 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Sahawneh's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Sahawneh is the best dentist I've met. She is caring and knowledgeable. Her office and staff are amazing and they always help me with my dental needs and budget. I totally recommend this dentist for everyone.
Dr. Sahawneh was very thorough and gentle while performing my treatments. She took her time to make sure I fully understood the scope of work that was needed. She has a great team of support staff who were polite and knowledgeable. I am happy to have found a new dentist!
I recently underwent a wisdom tooth extraction facilitated by Dr. Sahawneh and her team, and I was very apprehensive. However, the experience was incredibly easy from the scheduling through her front office staff, to the preparations performed by the hygienists and the extraction itself. The office...more
My whole family loves to go to this dental office! Dr Sahawneh is so gentle and caring. She did an excellent work on my teeth, I am definitely in love with this smile.
This is by far the best dental office you'll find. I have been coming here for many years for myself and my daughter. Dr Shorouq is very gentle and knowledgable - she explains things in ways I can understand. The level of service we receive from her is above and beyond any expectations. My 7 year...more

Are you Dr. Sahawneh?