Dr. Shorouq S. Sahawneh, DDS

Dr. Shorouq S. Sahawneh, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment. We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile.Read more

Bright Now! Dental-Costa Mesa

Experience with Dr. Sahawneh
Dr. Sahawneh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
Orange, CA |
Dr. Sahawneh was very thorough and gentle while performing my treatments. She took her time to make sure I fully understood the scope of work that was needed. She has a great team of support staff who were polite and knowledgeable. I am happy to have found a new dentist!
in Newport Beach, CA |
Dr Sahawneh is extremely caring and she has the best chairside manners. She did a full mouth evaluation and explained my treatment options thoroughly. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.
in Aliso Viejo |
I recently underwent a wisdom tooth extraction facilitated by Dr. Sahawneh and her team, and I was very apprehensive. However, the experience was incredibly easy from the scheduling through her front office staff, to the preparations performed by the hygienists and the extraction itself. The office made me feel at ease and the extraction was performed with no complications. Dr. Sahawneh was responsive and helpful managing my post-procedure comfort and follow-up and I highly recommend her.
in Costa Mesa |
My whole family loves to go to this dental office! Dr Sahawneh is so gentle and caring. She did an excellent work on my teeth, I am definitely in love with this smile.
in Irvine,CA |
This is by far the best dental office you'll find. I have been coming here for many years for myself and my daughter. Dr Shorouq is very gentle and knowledgable - she explains things in ways I can understand. The level of service we receive from her is above and beyond any expectations. My 7 year old daughter recently had two teeth extracted and barely felt it. She said she loved the dentist and can't wait to come back and see Dr Shorouq again. Aren't kids usually afraid to go to the dentist?
Irvine, CA |
The best dental office I have ever been to. A caring dentist and a knowledgeable staff.
Have you seen Dr. Shorouq S. Sahawneh, DDS?

Dr. Sahawneh's Care Philosophy

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment.  We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile.

Dr. Sahawneh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Broken Tooth
  • Sensitive Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Underbite

University Of Jordan

Dr. Sahawneh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sahawneh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry