Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS

Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Houston, TX. She practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

701 Shepherd Dr Ste 102

Houston, TX 77007

Learn about Dr. Parikh

3  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Periodontics

Education data for Dr. Parikh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Parikh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh?
Dr. Parikh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS
I heard about Dr. Parikh about a year and a half ago because all of my co-workers go to her and it's a very central location to my home and work. The office is clean and cute and the staff are friendly. I'm always able to get an early morning appointment time and I've never experienced more than a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS?
We recently relocated to the Houston area and decided on Bristles. Everything from scheduling to insurance to the actual cleaning has been a great experience! Dr. Parikh and her staff are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Important to me is that I received great care and service and wasn't upsold...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS?
I love this dental office! They are all very professional and nice. I brought my 2 year old daughter in for her first cleaning and they did great with her. My husband and I have also had cleanings and other work done and have been very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS?
Dr. Parikh is by far the best dentist I have had! I am cavity prone so I always have to get restorative treatment. She isn't pushy but is honest as to whether I need the treatment immediately. Her staff is so welcoming and informative. Bristles is a great office all around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirley Parikh, DDS?
Bristles Dentistry and Dr. Shirley Parikh are excellent dental care providers! My family has been taken care of by Dr. Parikh for over a year, and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a great dentist. She and her staff are very caring and helpful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Parikh?