Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 50

Dentistry

Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Fort Collins, CO and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Colorado / School of Dentistry in 1999. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS

Aspen Dental Care

2117 Custer Dr Fort Collins, CO 80525

Dr. Lindsey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lindsey

4.0

Dr. Lindsey is a very caring and makes me feel special. She is also very knowledgeable. I will always recommend her.
Betty A. Perry – Aug 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS?
Almost 3 years ago, in Feb, I thought I'd give Dr. Lindsey a try. She, for $1,000, did an "occlusal adjustment" on my teeth. This simply means she ground down my teeth to give them a better fit together. I suspect this procedure is all that keeps her in business. She laid the dental chair so far back that my head was at lap level, while she sat and leisurely worked. My unsupported head was turned SO far to the right that I was forced to hold my head in position using only my neck muscles. The next day, the strain of holding my head up took its toll. To this day I have what is now what my doctor calls "chronic neck pain". It does seem to be getting better, esp. after my doc did a "trigger point injection", with a steroid/lidocaine combination. UPDATE, 12.6.21 ~ My neck is NOT getting better. It hurts, and "cracks" all day. If you find yourself about to shell out a thousand bucks for this procedure, DON'T, at least not with this lousy dentist. Maybe this review won't be deleted.
Michael Thorsrud – Dec 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS?
I have never received such outstandingly dental care as I have from Dr. Lindsey and her entire staff. I had significant damage to my front teeth and needed substantial restorative work. The results were excellent and the care, compassion, and competence was amazing. I have recommended her to anyone who needs a dentist. Thanks to everyone involved. You guys rock!
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lindsey?

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

1999
University of Colorado / School of Dentistry

What other Dentistry Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.

What are Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Lindsey frequently treats Broken Tooth, Clear Dental Braces, and Cracked Tooth. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Lindsey treats.

Where is Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS's office located?

Dr. Lindsey's office is located at 2117 Custer Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Lindsey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Lindsey treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Lindsey accepts

Aspen Dental Care

Aspen Dental Care, P.C. Shiloh Lindsey, DDS2117 Custer Dr Fort Collins, CO 80525