Dr. Sherif N. Elhady, DDS

Dr. Sherif N. Elhady, DDS

448 reviews

Orthodontics | Male

I have been practicing as an orthodontist in Northern Virginia since 2005. People always ask why I chose to become an orthodontist. Pure and simple, I love to make people smile. My team and I strive each day to make sure everybody who enters our office, leaves with a smile. We know getting braces can be a challenging experience, but our goal is to make sure the entire process is as easy as possible. From the 6 year old who cannot wait to get braces to the 75 year old that has been waiting a lifetime to smile, my team and I am here to make sure your smile lasts a lifetime!Read more

Elhady Orthodontics

Learn about this dentist

My philosophy is that education is a process we engage in our entire lives. At Elhady Orthodontics, we stay on the cutting edge by attending continuing education seminars for all team members which allows us to offer you the best services and latest techniques. We have invested in becoming proficient in cutting edge technologies like Invisalign and Invisalign teen to maximize your treatment comfort and experience. I also like stay on the newest research and techniques in the field of adult orthodontics by taking courses at the Dawson Academy and at Spear Education.Read more

Personal Bio

based on 448 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Elhady
Dr. Elhady's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (443)
Have you seen Dr. Sherif N. Elhady, DDS?

Dr. Elhady says...

Dr. Elhady's Care Philosophy

Dr. Elhady's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
    Virginia Tech

Dr. Elhady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elhady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics