Dr. Sherif Desouky, DDS

Dentistry | Male

918 Main St Ste 1 Farmingdale, NY 11735 Get Directions
Dr. Sherif Desouky, DDS
Dr. Sherif Desouky, DDS is a dentist who practices in Farmingdale, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Desouky to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Desouky's Performance
in Massapequa |
I had to switch to Emblem health and to this dentist. He told me to never come back. His reason was because of my insurance and I have and a few fillings but thats all, I know people with much worse problems. All my issues were fixed atleast I think because I asked him what appeared to be a dark sdot on my tooth I asked for an xray of it and did not get it then I said what is it he screamed at me "its a stain" they left me soaking wet. He gave me a copy of the wrong tooth. Bad bedside manor!
West Islip, NY |
Went here needing 4 frontal crowns. My insurance covers 100% and the did approve the crowns. He told me that the ins. covers porcelain but he only recommends zircon. So i need to pay the difference for zircon plus $300 for each temporary, almost $4000 on top of 1000s from the ins. I told him I only wanted what the ins covered, I didn't have $4000. He refused to do them and told me to save up and come back after the holidays. I left and never went back. Insurance paid 100% at my new dentist.
Farmingdale, NY |
Unprofessional
Massapequa, NY |
DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE ... This is a terrible place... Dr. Desouky has a really bad attitude and doesn't know what he is doing
in Old Bethpage, NY |
Cavities filled and drilled spread over several appointments. Never waited more than 10 minutes. The procedure were very quick and near painless. Staff and doctor are kind and easy going. A relaxed atmosphere and clean office. No issues at all. The best dentist experience I've ever had. Should have gone sooner.
Have you seen Dr. Sherif Desouky, DDS?
Are you Dr. Desouky?

Compare Dr. Desouky

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Desouky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Desouky does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Desouky and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• French

Dr. Desouky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Desouky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Desouky does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Desouky and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.