Dr. Shepherd Sittason, DDS

Dr. Shepherd Sittason, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Shepherd Sittason, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Lynchburg, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College of Dentistry in 1998 and practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.Read his story

105 Paulette Cir

Lynchburg, VA 24502

Learn about Dr. Sittason

Dr. Sittason's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sittason "I received my D.D.S. from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 1998. I then joined the U.S. Navy and served for two overseas tours, during which I earned my AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry). Helping and working with military families strengthened my interest in pediatric dentistry and in 2004 I separated from the Navy in order to pursue my career as a specialist. I returned to school to earn my Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio in 2007 and became board certified in 2012. Though I've lived in many places, I feel I couldn't have chosen a better place than Lynchburg to settle and raise my two children together with my wife Jennifer."

This content was provided by Dr. Sittason "Pleasant visits to the dentist promote confidence and trust in your child. Our goal at Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics of Lynchburg is to help all children feel good about their visits to the dentist. Our office provides a clean, safe and fun environment and our friendly staff strives to recognize the individual needs of every patient, helping each one to feel comfortable and secure."

2  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Ball State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Ohio State University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Sittason has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sittason has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sittason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sittason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sittason's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sittason

Dr. Sittason?
Dr. Sittason's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Sittason?