Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS

Endodontics ·  Female

Dr. Sarich
1053 Rondale Ct Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368

Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Dardenne Prairie, MO. She practices endodontics.

Dr. Sarich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sarich

4.2

Dr. Sarich?
Dr. Sarich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS
I was scheduled for a root canal by my dentist's office. Dr. Sarich blew in to see me, told me I needed one, and left the room! I explained I was there FOR a root canal. She fit me in, but it felt a bit like a "bum's rush". I was then told my portion of the bill would be specifically $256.60. I paid it. A month later, I received ANOTHER bill for almost $470!! When I called to complain, I was told what sounded like a gaggle of excuses and disputations. They insisted I owed the $. Horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS?
Dr. Sarich is such a kind and caring doctor. She’s so professional and does excellent work. She makes sure that her patients are comfortable and well taken care of. Great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS?
The doctor and her assistant chatted, laughed, and talked to each other throughout my procedure. I could only hope they were paying attention to my mouth. I was told on the phone that there was 5% discount for payment at the time of the visit. At payment, I was told the discount only applied for cash or check payment. I would not be given a discount if I used a credit card. They refused to let me return the next day with a check. So, to receive the discount, II had to drive home and back (1hr).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS?
I very impressed how Dr. Sarich and her assistant were able to keep me relaxed and comfortable during my root canal. I was expecting it to be painful. It was not bad at all. I would definitely recommend her. Her assistant also called to follow up to see how I was doing and if I had any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS?
I was extremely nervous being that my root canal has failed after 26 years, so I obviously thought I was in for the worst. Dr. Sarich knows how to comfort people. If you can read this review, I just want to say thank you for being so great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Sarich, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sarich?

• Endodontics

Dr. Sarich accepts

Dr. Sarich accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Sarich treats your condition or procedure