Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Birth

Birth-Stewart-Fletcher Orthodontics

109 W Renfro St Burleson, TX 76028

Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Burleson, TX. She graduated from Baylor College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Birth accepts

Dr. Birth accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Birth treats your condition or procedure

• Tinnitus
  • Trudenta® Treatments
  • Underbite
  • Vertigo

Orthodontics is my passion. I believe it's one of the best professions in the world, and I am honored to know that each day I am able to make a difference in someone's life. Every smile is important to me, and I enjoy giving patients a beautiful smil...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Birth?
Dr. Birth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Birth is exemplary she is always smiling, answers all your questions and makes you feel like part of her family. She is truly an asset to our community and goes above and beyond. If you haven't read her book yet The Orthodontic Cure please order one today; Our family wishes her many more Happy passion years of her life career! Thank you, Gmeiner family (Nicki, Natalie, Beth and Geoff)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
She and her staff was very kind, efficient and caring. Got me in right away and made sure that I understood what the treatment plan and cost would be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
Great work! In a short amount of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
Absolutely love Dr. birth and all her staff. We've been coming for almost 2 years and am partially sad that it's almost coming to an end. Everyone here is so friendly and personable. HIGHLY recommended!!! Will be using them again for sure when it's time for my sons braces -Megan Hill Alyssa Hill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
She is a wonderful person and my daughter loves to see her and get the good new that she's been taking care of her teeth the way she suppose too!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
Dr. Birth is an outstanding orthodontist! Her caring attitude and utmost professionalism is unique in a metropolitan area filled with many orthodontic care choices. Both of my children have received care from Dr. Birth, and I have found her attention to detail in meeting the needs of each child outstanding. Finally, Dr. Birth has surrounded herself with a wonderful staff that truly care for her patients. Great experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
Dr. Birth was great! She listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and just did an all around great job taking care of me and my teeth! Patti is great as well! I will and have already recommended this office to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
Dr. Birth is a very friendly, caring orthodontist. She took the time at all of my appointments to make sure she answered all of my questions & even gave me her personal cell number in case I needed anything after hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
I had the best experience with Dr. Birth. She is amazing and very sweet, and wonderful with kiddos. She took her time and explained every step in detail needed at every appointment. I can't even express how extremely happy I am with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
I love dr. Birth!! She has treated all 3 of my boys and is always so personable! The all 3 have beautiful smiles! The staff is top notch also!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?
Dr. Birth is an excellent orthodontist! She is warm, very friendly and great with kids. She explains the steps that need to be taken and the results are amazing. Having had three kids that have gone through treatment, I am beyond happy and pleased with her and her staff!! Keep up the great work!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Birth, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Birth?