Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Larijani

Bethesda Dental Health

7978 Old Georgetown Rd Ste 6C Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland in 1997 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Larijani accepts

Dr. Larijani accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Larijani treats your condition or procedure

4.477611940298507%

Dr. Larijani?
Dr. Larijani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS
Dr. Larijani a great dentist and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I read previous reviews and decided to go to Dr. Larijani. I was not disapointed! I love her attention to detail and how she explains everything before doing anything. I would definitely rate her 10 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani is very professional and a great listener, I am always satisfied and pleased with all my office visits. Thanks so much for working with me. Best Regards Richard During
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Excellent dental care and without discomfort. Always on time and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani is an excellent dentist. We have been her patients for over 19 years now. She really takes the time to explain all dental procedures, which is greatly appreciated. She & her team all have professional and naturally lovely personalities. The office is located conveniently in Bethesda with public parking garage across the street. Definitely recommend visiting Bethesda Dental Health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani works individually with each patient to provide detailed and compassionate care. She has somewhat emphasized cosmetic dentistry. She will definitely keep your teeth healthy and strong, and she uses evidence-based approaches to dentistry and standards of care. Dr. Larijani and her staff are very professional, helpful, and friendly. The office is beautiful, too, and there's never a long wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani provides clear, thorough, understandable explanations about her exam findings, and answers any questions you have similarly. I highly recommend Dr. Larijani.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Larigani for close to 20 years, and there has not been one dentist in my past that comes close to her dedication and work ethic she demonstrates on each of my visits. Most people "dread" going to the dentist, with Dr. Larigani it is different, I totally enjoy my experience. She always takes the time to know her patients, makes you feel comfortable. This is one quality that is not taught, but one that makes her the best dentist I have ever visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I cannot comment on her work because I only got a cleaning but about my general experience: THE WORST EVER! Dr. Larijani and her only staff, Claudia will do anything to just charge you for nothing! They overcharged me on the co-pays and confiscated my money so that they receive the payments from my insurance. And although my insurance is confirming that their payments to the dentist have been made and the check was cashed on 5/23, the dental office is denying it and refuses to return my money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani was very professional and informative. She really seemed to know what she was talking about. The best thing about her is that she actually gave me options about treatments and how to proceed. Furthermore, she actually lent thought to how and when I should receive her services in order to maximize my dental insurance coverage. Honestly the worst part going to the dentist is receiving a huge bill later when you mistaken trust the dental insurance to cover the costs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
We were among Dr. Larijani's first patients and would not consider seeing another dentist. In fact, we now travel from Pennsylvania to see her. Not only is she an outstanding practitioner, her staff is friendly, warm, caring and competent. The office environment reflects the highest of professional standards. We always feel in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Amazing experience for person like me who has fear of dental appointment Dr Larijani was great, Her willingness to listen carefully to me and taking time to answer my questions truly appreciated. Dr Larijani explained all steps and plans so clearly in a way that not only you could understand but also to be comfortable In addition the staff were very nice and accommodating. Thank you Dr. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I sent an inquiry for an appointment and the staff followed up a few times to get me in, even after I failed to follow up. The follow up was not pushy or overly persistent, which I appreciated. My appointment went exceedingly well. All of the staff are great, from the front desk young lady to Dr. Larijani and her hygienist/assistant. The entrance to the suite is a little odd but if you read the instructions they provide with your appointment confirmation, you'll find it with no problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
My first time going to Dr. Larijani since moving to Maryland. I think I made a great choice. She takes to the time really investigate any issues that I had with my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr Larijani is a great. She is working well and closely with my orthodontist and periodontist to obtain a comprehensive treatment plan, like no other dentist I have visited before. The office is clean and I never have to wait for my appointment. Dr Larijani returns my calls quickly and takes time to answer all of my questions. I update her front desk staff of my appointments with my ortho and the info is always relayed accurately and quickly to Dr Larijani. I strongly recommend Dr Larijani!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Probably the best dentist I've ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani is one in a million. She is gentle, friendly, and very meticulous. I've been to a number of dentists and she's the best I've had. Her office staff are also friendly and organized-such a plus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr Larijani is by far the best dentist ever ! She is professional, personal, and pleasant. I used to fear my time in the chair but now it is more relaxed. I even got my husband who avoided dentists for years to see her. We schedule our appointments together and make it our dental date. All smiles here. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Larijani?