Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Larijani

Bethesda Dental Health

7978 Old Georgetown Rd Ste 6c Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bethesda, MD and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Maryland medical school in 1997. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Larijani to book an appointment.

Dr. Larijani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larijani

Dr. Larijani?
I've been going to Dr. Larijani for 4 years now and always appreciate how communicative she is, how well she explains things, the constant tips and advice for prevention, and the careful attention to my teeth and dental hygiene. I've never been uncomfortable or felt pain (even though this is a dentist!). Almost all of my visits are extremely seamless (15-20 visits now)
Andrew in DC – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani a great dentist and I highly recommend her.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I read previous reviews and decided to go to Dr. Larijani. I was not disapointed! I love her attention to detail and how she explains everything before doing anything. I would definitely rate her 10 stars!
VT – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani is very professional and a great listener, I am always satisfied and pleased with all my office visits. Thanks so much for working with me. Best Regards Richard During
Richard During in Manassas Park , VA – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Excellent dental care and without discomfort. Always on time and courteous.
Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani is an excellent dentist. We have been her patients for over 19 years now. She really takes the time to explain all dental procedures, which is greatly appreciated. She & her team all have professional and naturally lovely personalities. The office is located conveniently in Bethesda with public parking garage across the street. Definitely recommend visiting Bethesda Dental Health!
Tanya in Rockville, MD – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani works individually with each patient to provide detailed and compassionate care. She has somewhat emphasized cosmetic dentistry. She will definitely keep your teeth healthy and strong, and she uses evidence-based approaches to dentistry and standards of care. Dr. Larijani and her staff are very professional, helpful, and friendly. The office is beautiful, too, and there's never a long wait.
Grace in Washington, DC – Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani provides clear, thorough, understandable explanations about her exam findings, and answers any questions you have similarly. I highly recommend Dr. Larijani.
linda in north bethesda, md – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Larigani for close to 20 years, and there has not been one dentist in my past that comes close to her dedication and work ethic she demonstrates on each of my visits. Most people "dread" going to the dentist, with Dr. Larigani it is different, I totally enjoy my experience. She always takes the time to know her patients, makes you feel comfortable. This is one quality that is not taught, but one that makes her the best dentist I have ever visited.
Keith – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I cannot comment on her work because I only got a cleaning but about my general experience: THE WORST EVER! Dr. Larijani and her only staff, Claudia will do anything to just charge you for nothing! They overcharged me on the co-pays and confiscated my money so that they receive the payments from my insurance. And although my insurance is confirming that their payments to the dentist have been made and the check was cashed on 5/23, the dental office is denying it and refuses to return my money!
Paniz in Rockville, MD – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani was very professional and informative. She really seemed to know what she was talking about. The best thing about her is that she actually gave me options about treatments and how to proceed. Furthermore, she actually lent thought to how and when I should receive her services in order to maximize my dental insurance coverage. Honestly the worst part going to the dentist is receiving a huge bill later when you mistaken trust the dental insurance to cover the costs.
Lai Saechao in Bethesda, MD – Apr 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
We were among Dr. Larijani's first patients and would not consider seeing another dentist. In fact, we now travel from Pennsylvania to see her. Not only is she an outstanding practitioner, her staff is friendly, warm, caring and competent. The office environment reflects the highest of professional standards. We always feel in good hands.
Chuck and Marilyn in Lititz, PA – Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Amazing experience for person like me who has fear of dental appointment Dr Larijani was great, Her willingness to listen carefully to me and taking time to answer my questions truly appreciated. Dr Larijani explained all steps and plans so clearly in a way that not only you could understand but also to be comfortable In addition the staff were very nice and accommodating. Thank you Dr. .
Nazanin in Great Falls, VA – Jan 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
I sent an inquiry for an appointment and the staff followed up a few times to get me in, even after I failed to follow up. The follow up was not pushy or overly persistent, which I appreciated. My appointment went exceedingly well. All of the staff are great, from the front desk young lady to Dr. Larijani and her hygienist/assistant. The entrance to the suite is a little odd but if you read the instructions they provide with your appointment confirmation, you'll find it with no problem.
F.C. in Washington, DC – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
My first time going to Dr. Larijani since moving to Maryland. I think I made a great choice. She takes to the time really investigate any issues that I had with my teeth.
Jaclyn in Bethesda, MD – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr Larijani is a great. She is working well and closely with my orthodontist and periodontist to obtain a comprehensive treatment plan, like no other dentist I have visited before. The office is clean and I never have to wait for my appointment. Dr Larijani returns my calls quickly and takes time to answer all of my questions. I update her front desk staff of my appointments with my ortho and the info is always relayed accurately and quickly to Dr Larijani. I strongly recommend Dr Larijani!!
stephanie in Bethesda, MD – Nov 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Probably the best dentist I've ever had.
Bethesda, MD – Nov 10, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr. Larijani is one in a million. She is gentle, friendly, and very meticulous. I've been to a number of dentists and she's the best I've had. Her office staff are also friendly and organized-such a plus!
Shrey in Washington, DC – Nov 09, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?
Dr Larijani is by far the best dentist ever ! She is professional, personal, and pleasant. I used to fear my time in the chair but now it is more relaxed. I even got my husband who avoided dentists for years to see her. We schedule our appointments together and make it our dental date. All smiles here. ??
Angela Rotter – Oct 27, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheida Larijani, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Larijani?

1998

• Top Dentist by Consumer Research Council, 2009
  • Frank Jerbi Award, 1997
  • Top Dentist by Consumer Research Council, 2010

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Larijani communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Larijani offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Larijani offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Larijani have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Larijani offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Larijani offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (301) 654-1887