Dr. Sheena Allen, DMD

Dr. Sheena Allen, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sheena Allen, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. She practices prosthodontics.Read her story

Dallas Dental Arts

2100 Ross Ave Ste 960

Dallas, TX 75201

Learn about Dr. Allen

Video

Dr. Allen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "I am originally from Michigan, and grew up in the small town of Applegate (population 275). I completed my Bachelors of Science at Grand Valley State University in Biomedical Sciences in three years. I went on to earn my DMD from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH and graduated third in my class with high honors. Upon graduation from dental school, I was immediately accepted in the US Army's Advanced Education in Prosthodontics Program at Fort Gordon, GA. Upon completion of my residency, I applied for and was accepted to mentor at the US Army's Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program at Fort Hood, TX. This program is a 2-year residency that teaches general dentists about each of the specialties recognized by the ADA. I was selected to be an assistant professor of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, which is the Army's medical school."

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "My passion is providing the highest quality dentistry with an exceptional patient experience.   As an associate professor, I was required to be at the forefront of dental procedures, materials, and literature.  It was my responsibility to teach dentists the most modern approach to treatment while maintaining the highest quality.

Teaching is something I hope to continue one day, but for now, I hope to use my knowledge to benefit our patients.  Not only do we have the knowledge to ensure our procedures and materials are state of the art, but we also have the ability to let our patients make informed and educated decisions."

1  Practice Areas

• Case Western Reserve University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Us Army's Advanced Education In Prosthodontics Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
134 total reviews

Dr. Allen's Performance

Dr. Allen Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.  Your opinion matters to us.

"