Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Shawn Pobiner, DMD
Dr. Shawn Pobiner, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wantagh, NY.

Island Endodontics

2013 Wantagh Ave

Wantagh, NY 11793

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Pobiner

• Endodontics

• Root Canal

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Pobiner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pobiner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pobiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pobiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pobiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pobiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pobiner to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Pobiner's Performance
in Long Island |
Dr pobiner is the best! I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to anything with my teeth. Been around many dentist and endodontist unfortunately. Well The search stops here. He had the best chair side manner. Personable. Gentle. Professional. Caring. I highly recommend this office. U will not find anyone like this man. He got me in quick and started the process so I can get out of my misery. i go back next week to finish the procedure and confident I will have another excellent experience.
in East Meadow, NY |
Dr. Pobiner gave me 5 minute consult for $150, insisted I needed two root canals done immediately (even though my dentist had recommended one). This after Pobiner's horribly rude assistant Gail claimed he was too busy and "did me a favor to squeeze me in." When I questioned Dr. Pobiner's finding he pressed hard on my infected gum as a "pain test" to prove I needed all the work done THEN. Quoted a ridiculously high price too. Went elsewhere for treatment. Horrible experience with Dr Pobiner.
in Smithtown , NY |
I had a very positive experience with Dr's. Pobiner and Naverrete this past week. I woke up with intense pain in the morning and my dentist was away. A friend told me I probably needed a root canal and that I should see an endodontist. I never had a root canal before and ended up seeing Dr. Pobiner that afternoon. He got me out of pain that day and I returned later in the week and Dr. Navarrete completed the root canal for me. I am grateful to both of them for helping me.Highly recommend!
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr Pobiners office and office staff are extremely accommodating and professional. His office was willing to see me the same day I needed treatment. Dr. Pobiner treated me with empathy and confidence. I could not have felt more comfortable in his care. Highly recommend this office!
Have you seen Dr. Shawn Pobiner, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pobiner?

Visit Dr. Pobiner

Dr. Pobiner accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.