Contact provider for availability

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Faust

Faust Orthodontics

1621 Darby Rd Havertown, PA 19083

Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Havertown, PA. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Faust accepts

Dr. Faust accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Faust treats your condition or procedure

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Faust's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust?
Dr. Faust's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS
Recent
We have used Dr. Faust for 3 of our 4 children and have been very happy with the outcome for each one. The practice is client-centered and very conveniently offers pick-up and drop off services from the middle school for school-hour appointments. We received a video summary of the visits we was unable to be present for. We recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS?
Faust Orthodontics as a whole is like a family. The staff is warm, welcoming and very friendly. My daughter was nervous the first couple of visits but then was actually excited to go to appointments. The professionalism and courteousness of each member of the staff was refreshing to see. I will definitely be bringing my other children to their office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS?
Dr Faust and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and do a great job promoting a top notch atmosphere for patients and their families. This practice came highly recommended and I can absolutely see why. We will be looking at 2 more rounds of orthodontics in the future for my younger children and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS?
Warm, professional, and dedicated! He is a wonderful practitioner and wnet out of his way to provide the best quality treatment for my children!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS?
Couldn’t have had a better experience than we did with Dr. Faust. He’s very professional, kind, affordable and honest and has been highly regarded by our primary dentist and specialists who we have seen in the past.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Faust since he opened his practice in Havertown several years ago. I doubt that my review will do him justice but here is my humble attempt. First, it goes without saying that Dr. Faust is technically fabulous. Our teeth look great! He and his staff made the braces' process as smooth and painless as possible. Appointments are honored and kept on schedule - I appreciate that for sure. Second, our treatment was affordable. Dr. Faust is so willing to work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Faust, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Faust?