Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Davis
1098 E Riverside Dr Saint George, UT 84790

Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Saint George, UT and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2003 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Davis' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

"The most rewarding part of my practice is being able to give my patients a healthier lifestyle, a beautiful smile, transforming their lives, and making them happy. That is the reason I come to work every day!" – Dr. Davis

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD
Dr Davis came highly recommend and it turns out it was an accurate referral
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Just recently had my first dental implant. The procedure went off without a hitch. Dr. Davis worked efficiently and skillfully on both the extraction and implant procedure. Everyone of the office staff and assistants had a calming effect that was contagious and reassuring. Would recommend visiting Dr. Davis for future dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Shawn Davis Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon St. George | Oral Surgery Cedar City I underwent the teeth in a day procedure and it was beyond all expectations. Dr. Davis was communicative and attentive. He was straight forward about what to expect and managed my pain effectively and SAFELY. His assistant ,Nicole, was amazing. I am a very shy introverted person, but I felt totally comfortable with the assistant, Nicole, and the rest off the staff. Joel, the man that makes and fits the implants
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I would Highly Recommend Dr. Davis and the staff. It was a great experience with no problems 3 years later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis placed an implant for me back in December; he explained the process to me in detail. The procedure was quick and painless. I have had no issues with my implant and I am very happy with it. I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Davis and Dr. Metcalf. Their staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I can 't express my thanks for the great work all of you have done for me, your expertise and kindness are the best I have experienced. The office staff are welcoming and made me feel confident that I am in good hands. I am from Peru and my previous experiences haven't been comfortable and I recommend to those who have had bad experiences that you should come here. I didn't have any pain and now I can smile with confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr Davis is very personable with great bedside manner. His staff was very professional and helpful. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Friendly and very professional staff!! I had four implants done by Dr. Davis. They made me feel very comfortable with the whole process, I could not of had a better experience. Highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I came to Dr. Davis 8 years ago for a dental implant. I have now had it that long with no problems. The staff was amazing and put me at ease. Thanks again for the wonderful care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I went to DR Metcalf. He and his team were fantastic. I felt very comfortable. The extraction went without a hitch - with very little pain afterwards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I had my wisdom teeth removed and truly had an amazing experience! It started with the staff who really worked as a team with constant professionalism. Then I met Dr. Davis and he made me feel at ease and really confident in him! I had a quick recovery with no issues at all. I highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis is awesome! Dreading a tooth extraction that could be unpleasant and even painful is a grave experience. With Dr. Davis’s skill, however, it’s over before you’re even aware he’s started and with almost no discomfort. He also explains what he is doing as he works so you don’t have to wonder what’s going on. He and his staff are warm, caring, sympathetic, and cheerful. I highly recommend Dr. Davis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I came into to Dr. Davis' office today; the front staff was very welcoming and friendly. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr Davis & his staff were outstanding in taking care of me in a great time of need. So professional & caring. I would recommend them to everyone.. Thanks a bunch! Shelley D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Excellent care! Dr. Davis removed my son's wisdom teeth & the experience couldn't have been better! Dr. Davis & the whole office staff were professional & caring. They got us an appointment quickly & at the appointment everything went smoothly, they answered all of our questions, payment was very reasonable, & they were able to do everything in just 1 appointment that didn't take too long. I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis at Oral & Facial Surgery Institute!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
When I came into the office, I had never seen so many beautiful women in one place. I asked my friend Holly if I had died and gone to heaven. Everyone in the office was so nice and made me feel comfortable and safe. I had to have a tooth pulled and was understandably apprehensive..However, the doctor and his assistant were very confident that they could take care of my problem right away and assured me it would be “pain free.” I have total confidence in the doctor and his beautiful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I had a good tooth that went bad and was driving me literally mad But with gas and great skill The trauma was nil— For Doc Davis I’m eternally glad!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
What a great experience my 10 year old son had. The office safe was great as well as the Dr. he did not have to have general just laughing gas. He left with feeling good about the procedure. Thanks!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis did my implant surgery and I couldn't have been more pleased. He took a great deal of time to explain the procedure and to answer all my questions. He is the finest oral surgeon I have ever been to. His staff is amazing very professional yet warm, friendly and caring. I would highly and unequivocally recommend Dr. Davis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis did my implant surgery and I was very pleased. I have several health issues so I had lots of questions and concerns. He took the time to answer all my questions and he addressed them with my dentist and my oncologist. He then recommended a treatment plan that I felt very confident in. He is an excellent surgeon and sincerely wants his patients to have excellent care and achieve optimal dental health. His staff were wonderful they were very kind and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Davis
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davis treats patients.