Contact provider for availability

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Davis

Building 2b

393 E Riverside Dr Ste 2B Saint George, UT 84790

Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Saint George, UT. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Davis accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Davis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD
Recent
I had an abcessed tooth all weekend....was in excruciating pain and called Dr. Davis office and they got me right in! I am so grateful and pain free! Thanks again for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
I came to the Oral & Facial Surgery Institute and had a cyst removed from my forehead! Dr. Davis was so professional and very caring! He explained everything and told me there would be minimal to no scaring! I highly recommend Dr. Davis and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr Davis performed jaw surgery for my mother so am writing this for her. We both were impressed with the kindness and professionalism of Dr. Davis and his staff. The success of the surgery was wonderful and gave mom the use of her jaw so that she was able to eat and relieve her of all pain. Many thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis is a very gifted and brilliant surgeon with the best team in St. George Utah! I've honestly never had such a great experience at a doctors office before. From the minute I walked in and out of the door I was treated with such kindness and respect with the quickest recovery. I would highly recommend seeing them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr Davis has removed one tooth and placed 2 implants. He doesn't appear 'rushed', and is willing to take whatever time is needed to answer my questions. His office staff is pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone needed oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?
Dr. Davis did surgery recently in my mouth that I was nervous about having. His office was amazing with my several calls and questions. The day of the surgery Dr. Davis came in before surgery and reassured me that everything would be ok. The office followed up after surgery, and I received a card, and even flowers from Dr. Davis and my dentist jointly, who is working with him on my issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Davis, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davis treats patients.