Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Hoboken, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stern to book an appointment.

Dr. Stern

Sharon J. Stern D.D.S. P.c.

710 Washington St Hoboken, NJ 07030

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Stern with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

Dr. Stern's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stern

2.9

Dr. Stern
I've been going to Dr. Stern for about two years now. Her office staff are amazing to deal with and the sweetest women- I enjoy going to the dentist to see them! Dr. Stern is also great, she made me feel comfortable and like I knew her right away. She is friendly, takes the time to explain things, and I think she genuinely cares about her patients instead of rushing them in and out. Their reception is great with any billing questions, I had a filling and Dr. Stern did a great job, and always provides recommendations on how to care for my teeth.
Jun 09, 2020
Dr. Sharon Stern is more interested in providing great dental care than in making money a refreshing experience she is absolutely up to date on all the new dental techniques she has done several procedures on me I am extremely happy with all of them are including bonding and crowns She is flexible on times and extremely reasonable in pricing Fabulous dentist
Larry Unger in New York City – Jul 18, 2018
I was a patient of Dr. Stern's for over six years before my spouse & I moved away (which makes me sad because there is no Dr. Stern out here). She eased my nerves, and each of my procedures was painless. The health of my gums went from pretty yucky to awesome over time, with care, and I swear my enamel has become stronger. I miss having a doctor who didn't judge/criticize the state of my oral health. We don't have our teeth forever, but I like to eat so I do my best... Thank you, Dr. Stern!
Deb in Nyack, NY – Sep 22, 2016
She wanted to replace the two small fillings in two molars. She COMPLETELY ground the biting surface of the two molars away!!! It ruined my teeth. My bite has not been correct since. She also did a crown and the crown is to short!! Part of my tooth is exposed where she ground it down. She told me she was giving me a better crown that the one I chose and said it was cheaper but she did not drop my price. So I basically subsidized someone's more expensive crown which she verified. RIP OFF!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Bill in Hoboken, NJ – Jun 09, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Stern?

Is Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Stern's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Stern accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS's office located?

Dr. Stern's office is located at 710 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Stern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Stern treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stern accepts

Dr. Stern accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Sharon J. Stern D.D.S. P.c.710 Washington St Hoboken, NJ 07030

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

These providers are on the medical staff of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.