Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS

Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hoboken, NJ. She practices dentistry.

710 Washington St

2.7

Dr. Stern?
Dr. Stern's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS
Dr. Sharon Stern is more interested in providing great dental care than in making money a refreshing experience she is absolutely up to date on all the new dental techniques she has done several procedures on me I am extremely happy with all of them are including bonding and crowns She is flexible on times and extremely reasonable in pricing Fabulous dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS?
I was a patient of Dr. Stern's for over six years before my spouse & I moved away (which makes me sad because there is no Dr. Stern out here). She eased my nerves, and each of my procedures was painless. The health of my gums went from pretty yucky to awesome over time, with care, and I swear my enamel has become stronger. I miss having a doctor who didn't judge/criticize the state of my oral health. We don't have our teeth forever, but I like to eat so I do my best... Thank you, Dr. Stern!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS?
She wanted to replace the two small fillings in two molars. She COMPLETELY ground the biting surface of the two molars away!!! It ruined my teeth. My bite has not been correct since. She also did a crown and the crown is to short!! Part of my tooth is exposed where she ground it down. She told me she was giving me a better crown that the one I chose and said it was cheaper but she did not drop my price. So I basically subsidized someone's more expensive crown which she verified. RIP OFF!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Stern, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stern?

Insurance accepted