Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemaleAge 67

Dr. Mason

West County Orthodontics-sharon Lee Mason DDS P.c.

510 Baxter Rd Ste 2 Chesterfield, MO 63017

Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Chesterfield, MO. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mason to book an appointment.

Dr. Mason's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mason

4.4

Dr. Mason?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Staff friendliness (6)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
We love Dr Mason!!! Everyone in her office is helpful and so wonderful. We have had 3 family members see Dr Mason- and all have had fantastic results.
Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS?
I chose Dr. Mason's practice for my oldest daughter's orthodontics because she took the time to explain her recommendations and why they differed from other practices we visited while making the decision and answered all my questions patiently. We had the same experience five years later with our second child. Dr. Mason's "bedside manner" has reaffirmed that decision with every visit. In fact, she called me in the evening after major procedures to check on her patient and see if I had any questions/concerns. She also made sure that my daughters understood how to take care of their teeth while their braces were on, and always updated me on progress as well as what to expect in upcoming visits. She was easy to reach after hours the time a wire slipped out on a Saturday. Even my daughters' dentist office has raved about how responsive Dr. Mason's office staff are! Her office doesn't have fancy TVs and games, but I appreciate the simplicity! And the results speak for themselves!
Andrea W. – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason and her staff are incredible. They treat their patients just like family! It's a small office with a very personal feel. Dr. Mason sees every patient at every single appointment which I've heard doesn't happen at all offices. Highly recommend this office!!!
Chesterfield, MO – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason is extremely detailed and conscientious about her work. Gives free consultations. Honest about when braces should be put on and when waiting is warranted. If instructions followed, time in braces will be shorter and results will be perfect. Continues to see patient after braces off, at no charge, to ensure no movement. My kids are extremely happy with results and also enjoy Dr. Mason on a personal level. Genuine concern for patient care and satisfaction. Highly recommend!
Jill L. in Chesterfield, MO – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Mason for about 4 months now and even in the short amount of time she has helped me and my teeth of course tremendously!!! I am very happy I chose her office!! Plus her and her staff as well are all very friendly and always make you feel comfortable!!
Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS?
HORRIBLE!!! Dr mason put braces on my bottom teeth for gum recession cessation. She told me I will love it!. She had a tooth pulled and pulled rest of teeth together. First of all, bottom teeth never came together. Secondly, was completely unnecessary according to SEVERAL other orthodontists, periodontists, and prosthodontists. I ended up losing bottom teeth and having to get a crown! Don't trust her!!!!! Either negligent or desperate for my $3500.00. .
Julie in St. Louis , MO 63108 – Dec 14, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Mason, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mason?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics