Dr. Sharon Kim, DDS

Dr. Sharon Kim, DDS

Orthodontics | Female

I truly love what I do and I want to treat all of my patients like they're a part of my family.  It is a privilege for me to be a part of each patient's journey as they gain confidence through a beautiful and healthy smile.  It is important to me to offer the best in technology and care to my patients.  I believe in providing top quality care for a fair and reasonable price.  Please come and meet me and my team today!  :D

Dr. Sharon Kim, DDS is an dentist who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kim's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
based on 3 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Kim's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
We have been with Dr. Kim and her amazing staff for six years. We are at the end of phase two and the results are AMAZING! The best experience we have had with any doctor in Las Vegas by far. Would recommend Kimodontics without any hesitation. Experience, excellent results, on time, clean, fun, friendly and they will work with you on every level. Might have to go in and get myself some braces just because . ;)
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Kim, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kim says...

I am experienced in treating difficult cases using some of the newest techniques in orthodontics, including Temporary Anchorage Devices and accelerated orthodontics, which can cut your treatment time in half!  Orthodontics offers so much more now than it used to.  I'm excited to discuss the many different options with you regarding your treatment.

Dr. Kim says...

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Dental Crowding

Completed in 2008

University Of California At Berkeley

Graduated in 2001

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics