Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
Very efficient and professionally organized practice. All personnel were friendly and courteous.
Author:
This was the first time in all of my experience that I have been impressed by a dentist. The place is clean and bright. All the staff are friendly. Dr.Bleiler is experienced and explained everything as well as took time to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this dentist.
Well done!
Author:
It was my first appointment with this office and this dentist. I’m happy to say I was satisfied and felt my concerns were addressed. I did however feel like the dentist was someone rushed to go through the exam and that made me nervous. I will be sure to inform her of it at my next visit.
Author:
First-time patient, everyone on the staff was friendly and easy to deal with. Look forward to my next appointment
Author:
I can proudly say that my son and I have found a permanent dental office! Dr. Bleiler is the kindest, most gentle and caring dentist that I have ever met. I've been going to this dental office for over a year now and both me and my son are more than satisfied with the results from the services we received. Dr. Bleiler is very down to earth and her personality is definitely one of a kind. As well as every staff member in the office! Thanks guys for taking care of me and my son's dental needs and hygiene!
Author:
I had to take my 9 year old son to have some sealants done and cavities filled, she and her assistants did everything they could to make him feel comfortable and not so scared.
Author:
I am a new patient and had X-rays and cleaning. Great experience. I have found a great dentist in Dr. Bleiler and her staff.
Author:
Dr. Bleiler is a true professional and just about as sweet as one human being can be. Her staff is fantastic and they take their time so you don’t feel rushed. I Highly recommend if you a need a good dentist.
Author:
This is the best dental office I have ever been too. The customer service is amazing! The staff is very welcoming and cool!! The office is very clean and inviting. The dentist here is very cool, confident and knowledgeable!! I can never forget about Holly! Holly is the best!! She’s very professional, confident and knowledgeable also! and she does a great job at making you feel comfortable when your in her chair. Just give this place one try and you will see! I’ve had bad experiences at previous offices that looked shiny at first glance, but lacked knowledgeable staff and were very careless in helping me maintain and achieve the best oral care that I can. Besides, you only get one set right?! Atleast one original set ?? and I would like to keep my original set as long as possible lol.
Author:
I have never been to a dentist that holds such care, concern and most importantly knowledge with exceptional work. Dr. Sharon and staff are simply amazing. I have complete confidence and ease in their hands. I reside over an hour away but would drive three hours if I had too. I cannot say enough. If I could give 10 stars I would! Thank you Noble Dentistry!!!
Author:
Very pleasant staff and fast and painless
Author:
Excellent experience, great Dr and great staff
Author:
I have had plenty of visits and the doctor and staff were all accommodating, helpful, and kind.
Thank you so much for the great review! This means the world to us!
Author:
This was my very first visit to this office, I didn’t know what to expect. Boy, oh boy, how surprised I was. My experience from the moment I walked in the office until I walked out was extremely pleasant. Bridget examined and cleaned my teeth with such expertise. The doctor reviewed my x-rays and recommended a plan of treatment which I agreed to. Collin was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions relating to finances. I highly recommend this office!
WOW! Such kind words, everyone here at the office is so thankful for this! We're looking forward to having you back at the office!
Author:
I got there early and was seen to early. The staff are friendly polite and efficient. My cleaning was very thorough and efficient and the Dr was very knowledgeable and gave good advice. The paperwork was all online as an added bonus.
We are EXTREMELY happy that you enjoyed your experience at the office with us! Thanks for choosing Noble and we hope to see you again :)
Author:
Transferred from another practice. Pleasant, professional staff. Highly recommend. Dr. Bleiler ....thank you!
We're so thankful that you chose us, Joan! You were an absolute pleasure to have in the office. See you again soon!
Author:
I had a great experience there it made me feel very comfortable and they were very professional.
We're glad you enjoyed your experience, Reginald! Thanks for choosing Noble!!
Author:
I have found Dr. Bleiler to be efficient, thorough and a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you so much! Don't forget to tell others about us!
Author:
Professional, warm and welcoming office. Just had my teeth cleaned , routine xrays and check up, feeling great ????
We loved having you in the office, Susan! Thanks for sharing your positive experience and allowing others to know more about Noble. See you soon:)
Author:
I just love Dr. Bleiler. I had a root canal yesterday and I didn’t feel anything. It’s my first time in the dentist that I didn’t hurt. Praise the Lord ! I feel like a queen. Every body so attentive, even the Dr. put some ointment in my lips because they were dry! And guess what? I feel like a queen and I left with a crown ??
Carmen, you're the best! Dr. Bleiler absolutely loved reading this!! Thanks for choosing us and we're looking forward to seeing you again
Author:
Today was my first appointment at Noble Dentistry. If I had known there was such a kind dental office available I would never have waited so long.
Our entire staff is elated about this review, Lynn! Your kind words are why we do what we do. Thanks for choosing Noble and we're looking forward to having you back!
Author:
First time at a dentist after years of not going, they made my experience very good. Great customer service
Thanks for the love! Don't forget to tell everyone about Noble and our great staff here!!
Author:
Had a chipped filling, they got me in right away. Needed a crown and now they offer same day 3 D instant crowns. No going back several times, no 2 week wait for the lab, no more extra appointments for impressions! Staff is friendly and accommodating
We are so thankful that you chose Noble, Pan! This review means the world to us and we can't wait to have you back!
Author:
My visit for the first time at Noble Dentistry was a pleasant and great experience. I would recommend friends and family to this office. I will definitely be back for my six months check up.
You're always a pleasure to have in the office, Marsha! Dr. Bleiler and the staff here are looking forward to seeing you around for years to come:))
Author:
This office is by far the best. I’ve only been twice so far, but from the first initial contact with them over the phone to scedule my first new patient appointment, I felt welcomed and loved the energy they put out. The staff is awesome. It’s very clean and they have very flexible hours. What more could you ask for? Oh and did I mention they try their best to be affordable with their services. 100% recommend this clinic!!
T'ebony, this review means the world to our team here at Noble! Thank you for spreading the word about our practice!! See you soon:)
Author:
I am so thankful for this office. I took my girls ages 3 and 2 for cleaning, and Dr. Breiler suggested a pediatric dentist to treat the girls, since they would need work outside her scope. She wanted them to have the best experience and not be frightened. For me, that shows the compassion and care that Dr. Breiler gives to all of her patients. I am grateful that she cares about the patients experience and I will continue to refer my family and friends to such a wonderful practice.
Amy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and thorough review. These go a long way in helping the practice!
Author:
Amazing. I chipped part of my tooth, wasn't major but when I called my original dentist they couldn't fit me in for a month. They also scared me and made me think the issue could get worse. Dr. Bleiler and her staff fit me in that night as a new pt. Not only did they look at the chip they completed fixed it right there on the spot! Made me feel like my concern was valid even if it wasn't as serious clinically.
We're glad that you are happy about your experience with Dr. Bleiler at Noble, Brigitte! Thank you for the kind words and letting others know how much we care about our patients!
Author:
Nice staff. Dr. Bleiler was very understanding of my dental problem and is willing to perform a procedure that no other Dentist that I visited was willing to try. I’m actually looking forward to my next dental visit.
Harry, we feel the same way about seeing you again! We're pumped that you were satisfied with your experience and cannot thank you enough for this positive review!
Author:
Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. The office was clean and cozy. The wait time was very short. The dental hygienist did a great job cleaning my teeth.
We're constantly looking to make every aspect of the patient experience better here at Noble, and this review is extremely helpful - thank you so much for this, Nett!!
Author:
The entire visit was excellent from beginning to end. I’ve always been scared to go to the dentist but having g an office like Noble eased my fears. The hours are great, the office is inviting and the staff is wonderful and everything was explained step-by- step-I’m so happy to have found them!
We are so happy that you felt comfortable with our staff and experience here at the office! We can't wait to see you again!
Author:
She was fabulous! Super Competent and compassionate with an upbeat personality. She explained everything perfectly.
Fran, we wish you could have seen Dr. Bleiler's smile after reading this! Thank you so much for choosing us, we're looking forward to seeing you here again:)
Author:
Best dentist experience ever. I am a new patient with a broken tooth. The staff gave me an immediate appointment at 7 am the next morning. They were so Friendly and professional. Seriously no pain dentistry!!! I will be taking my mother here as well and letting friends and family know how great their service is.
Denise, we're sending you a virtual hug through the computer as we speak. We can't wait to have you back!