Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 55

Dentistry

Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Jenkintown, PA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD

Noble Dentistry

801 Old York Rd Ste 403 Jenkintown, PA 19046 ()

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Bleiler with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Jefferson Abington Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Abington Hospital today at (215) 596-4838.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Abington Hospital.

Dr. Bleiler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bleiler

Dr. Bleiler

Fantastic dental office! Everyone is so nice and helpful and supportive!
Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
She appears pleasant and friendly enough but most of the dental work performed under her name (like installing fillings) is carried out by dental assistants of varying expertise. The final work done was satisfactory, with some mishaps, and only about 20% of the work was actually performed by Dr Bleiler. Personal attention from this dentist feels extracted and rare and I left this office more than once with the impression that I was merely the subject of their billing.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 19, 2021
Wonderful !
  • Long wait times
Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
Very efficient and professionally organized practice. All personnel were friendly and courteous.
Mike O'Halloran – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
This was the first time in all of my experience that I have been impressed by a dentist. The place is clean and bright. All the staff are friendly. Dr.Bleiler is experienced and explained everything as well as took time to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this dentist.
Kerry – Jul 09, 2019
Well done!
Meadowbrook, PA – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
It was my first appointment with this office and this dentist. I’m happy to say I was satisfied and felt my concerns were addressed. I did however feel like the dentist was someone rushed to go through the exam and that made me nervous. I will be sure to inform her of it at my next visit.
Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
First-time patient, everyone on the staff was friendly and easy to deal with. Look forward to my next appointment
Mark in Philadelphia, PA – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
I can proudly say that my son and I have found a permanent dental office! Dr. Bleiler is the kindest, most gentle and caring dentist that I have ever met. I've been going to this dental office for over a year now and both me and my son are more than satisfied with the results from the services we received. Dr. Bleiler is very down to earth and her personality is definitely one of a kind. As well as every staff member in the office! Thanks guys for taking care of me and my son's dental needs and hygiene!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
I had to take my 9 year old son to have some sealants done and cavities filled, she and her assistants did everything they could to make him feel comfortable and not so scared.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
I am a new patient and had X-rays and cleaning. Great experience. I have found a great dentist in Dr. Bleiler and her staff.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
Dr. Bleiler is a true professional and just about as sweet as one human being can be. Her staff is fantastic and they take their time so you don’t feel rushed. I Highly recommend if you a need a good dentist.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
This is the best dental office I have ever been too. The customer service is amazing! The staff is very welcoming and cool!! The office is very clean and inviting. The dentist here is very cool, confident and knowledgeable!! I can never forget about Holly! Holly is the best!! She’s very professional, confident and knowledgeable also! and she does a great job at making you feel comfortable when your in her chair. Just give this place one try and you will see! I’ve had bad experiences at previous offices that looked shiny at first glance, but lacked knowledgeable staff and were very careless in helping me maintain and achieve the best oral care that I can. Besides, you only get one set right?! Atleast one original set ?? and I would like to keep my original set as long as possible lol.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
I have never been to a dentist that holds such care, concern and most importantly knowledge with exceptional work. Dr. Sharon and staff are simply amazing. I have complete confidence and ease in their hands. I reside over an hour away but would drive three hours if I had too. I cannot say enough. If I could give 10 stars I would! Thank you Noble Dentistry!!!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
Very pleasant staff and fast and painless
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
Excellent experience, great Dr and great staff
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
I have had plenty of visits and the doctor and staff were all accommodating, helpful, and kind.
Mar 19, 2019
Thank you so much for the great review! This...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
This was my very first visit to this office, I didn’t know what to expect. Boy, oh boy, how surprised I was. My experience from the moment I walked in the office until I walked out was extremely pleasant. Bridget examined and cleaned my teeth with such expertise. The doctor reviewed my x-rays and recommended a plan of treatment which I agreed to. Collin was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions relating to finances. I highly recommend this office!
Mar 14, 2019
WOW! Such kind words, everyone here at the office...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
I got there early and was seen to early. The staff are friendly polite and efficient. My cleaning was very thorough and efficient and the Dr was very knowledgeable and gave good advice. The paperwork was all online as an added bonus.
Mar 12, 2019
We are EXTREMELY happy that you enjoyed your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?
Transferred from another practice. Pleasant, professional staff. Highly recommend. Dr. Bleiler ....thank you!
Joan S in Jenkintown , PA – Jan 16, 2019
We're so thankful that you chose us, Joan! You...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Bleiler, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bleiler?