Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS

PeriodonticsFemaleAge 32

Dr. KazemiEsfeh

MenloPark Smiles

625 Menlo Ave Menlo Park, CA 94025

Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Menlo Park, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. KazemiEsfeh to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. KazemiEsfeh treats your condition or procedure

• Facial Pain
  • Full Mouth Reconstruction
  • Full Mouth Rehabilitation
  • Guided Tissue Regeneration
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. KazemiEsfeh accepts

Dr. KazemiEsfeh accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Dental

Dr. KazemiEsfeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. KazemiEsfeh

Dr. KazemiEsfeh

Dr Kazemi was helpful, professional and patient throughout my gum grafting consultation, procedure and follow up. She patiently answered all of my questions about the procedure and recovery. Highly recommended.
John – Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. Kazemi handled my dental implant- she was really great to work with, made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process, and was great during my follow-up appointments.
Luis G Regla – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. Kazemi was very professional and knowledgeable and so caring. I saw her for an implant and gum tissue grafting. She explained everything so well and in depth and answered all of my questions. At my follow up visit she explained everything she did and showed my pics to help me understand the extensive work she did. I highly recommend her and most definitely would use her again.
Toni Diaz – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Epitome of Professionalism, Caring and Dentistry Excellence—This is my recommendation for Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh. Note, I do not give recommendations lightly and without a sound basis. My recommendation is based upon the past year of extensive periodontal procedures she has performed in support of my dental needs and care. She has performed dental extractions, dental implants and bone grafts to support the implants for the majority of my upper jaw and also some on my lower jaw. Additionally, she performed a necessary sinus lift to ensure there would be no complications from proximity of the sinus a needed implant. In all cases, she has provided an in-depth explanation of what to expect and consistently asked how I was doing and if there was any pain while in the chair. Unlike any other dentist in my 60 years, she texts me every day following procedures to ensure I am ok. In my opinion, Dr. Kazemi sets the Professional Dentistry Standard-- You could not make a better choice!
Breck R. – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
I went in to see Dr. Kazemi to have a growth on my pallet removed and to address receding gums on several teeth roots. Dr. Kazemi and her staff were very professional and caring through both procedures. She removed the growth from my pallet and stitched it back up to no recognition. She then retrieved tissue from my pallet in order to stitch in new gums over my exposed roots. The results were remarkable and amazing! My roots are protected and my teeth look and feel healthy again! I would highly recommend Dr. Kazemi and her staff. Thanks a bunch!
Roosevelt Lee – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Excellent overall service. Surgery involved a sinus lift, implant, and bone graft. Dr KazemiEsfeh preformed the surgery and post-surgery Care with professionalism and kindness. Highly recommended
Galveston – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
I came in for teeth extractions, bone grafting and implants. I had some reservations but Dr. Kazemi made me feel at ease. She was very open and honest about the process and what to expect. There were no questions left unanswered. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
Shelby in Spring – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
I had to have all top four of my teeth extracted for implants with a bone graft. Dr. Kazemi was able to put the implants in that day which took time off the process. She did a fabulous job at making sure I was comfortable and in no pain. She talked to me during the entire surgery and made me feel very secure. She took pictures during the procedure to show me exactly what was done and explained each step. She didn't just do the surgery and send me on my way. She has also been checking in with me regarding my healing progress. I was able to send her a picture of what I thought was an infection but, it wasn't. She set my mind at ease by telling me it looked exactly how it was supposed to and assured me everything would be ok. I have never had a doctor or surgeon follow up with me the way she has. She made this process very easy and made sure I fully understood each step. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
I saw Dr. KazemiEsfeh to help me regain tissue and bone loss around my 9 dental implants I received after a horse accident 11 years ago. I had 2 surgeries by her with bone and tissue grafts. It was s pretty extensive repair/repl as cement necessary to save mybimplants. She is a caring individual and a skilled oral surgeon. Her communication skills are extraordinary and the staff at the office was highly professional. I highly recommend her for any treatments related to gum loss, implants or peridontics.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Very good experience. Dr Kazemi is professional and explains things in great detail before starting the procedure. And follows up with your progress after. I highly recommend Dr Kazemi.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. K, was very caring, nice and explained everything to me prior to doing my surgery. Her after care has been good, she herself has called me several times post-op to check up on me. My total experience has been great!! Thank you Dr. K
Mike Wagner in Dayton, TX – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. Kazemi was amazing: incredibly informative. I asked before we started for an explanation of exactly what was involved in the implant procedure start to finish and the aftercare. Without hesitation she leveled with me explaining exactly what was to be expected. She detailed the anesthesia, the incision, the drilling/coring, the implantation and closure with dissolvable sutures. Pain med prescription and antiobiotic were prescribed a couple days prior. Procedure went great.
Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Very friendly, professional and caring!
Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr Kazemi did an excellent job of communicating throughout the process. She explained the process from start to finish. Equally important was the post op time. Dr Kazemi thourghly briefed us before we left the office, and provided her cell number so we could call her directly with questions or concerns. She also had her staff call on day 3 of post op to check up. The complete process was professional and caring from start to finish.
Ann Pollock in TX – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. Kazemi did a great job extracting 2 molars which were decaying and unsalvageable. Kept me calm and made me a cooperative (although nervous) patient. I highly recommend her for this type of work.
Roger C. in Dickinson , TX – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Very good Periidontics. She is very caring and thorough. Very Happy with 3 tooth extractions.
V Parmar in Houston , TX – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
I had to get 4 Wisdom teeth out and was place with Dr. KazemiEsfeh she was very amazing I was a bit nervous but she talked to me through out the whole thing and kept me calm she kept asking if I was okay or if I needed anything else very attentive.
Abril Enriquez in League City, TX – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. KazemiEsfeh is an amazing periodontist, and I highly recommend her. She did couple of gum surgeries for me to treat my thin gum and recessions that I had, and I am very satisfied with the results. She is a professional and honest doctor who cares about her patients. She explains all the steps of treatments in detail to make sure you are comfortable during the procedure. Definitely a 5-star experience!
V. Samiei in Pasadena, CA – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS is an amazing, well educated, and caring professional in her field of dentistry (periodontics). “I brushed so hard and so often that I brushed away my gums!” Dr. Shantia, replaced my entire upper and lower gums. She did an expert job! I now have new, healthy, and beautiful gums – making way for a big proud smile. Her work was virtually painless, and healed fast, without complications. I consider myself fortunate to have had Dr.Shantia KazemiEsfeh as my dentist!
Lynda Jacobs in Los Angeles , CA – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?
Dr. Kazemi has fingers of gold! With her magical hands now I have a pretty smile! She is not only a great dentist but also a wonderful person inside. Very compassionate and caring for all her patients. Very mindful of your situation and spirit. I owe my beautiful face to her. She is a gem! Houston is lucky to have her!
Eli – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shantia KazemiEsfeh, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. KazemiEsfeh?

Dr. Kazemi is a board certified Periodontist & Implant surgeon. She completed her certificate in Periodontal surgery & Implant dentistry at University...Read more

• Periodontics