Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Shannon Novak, DMD
Dr. Shannon Novak, DMD is a dentist who practices in Naples, FL.

5651 Naples Blvd

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Novak

Education data for Dr. Novak is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Novak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Novak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Novak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Novak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Novak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Novak to family and friends
Dr. Novak's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Happy to have found Dr. Novak, she was able to get me in and taken care of quickly. She was very informative and helpful! They have a really nice office and friendly staff too. Its nice to find a good independent dental practice and not one of those corporate "Walmart-esque" dental mills (which seems to be the trend)!
in Naples, FL |
I really cant say enough good things about Dr. Novak, she was a pleasure to see. She spent time explaining my treatment plan and was able to prioritize it based on my needs without it being a huge hit on my wallet all at once!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Novak is very calming and helpful!!
Naples, FL |
Very good experience, I highly recommend Dr. Novak!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Novak put me at ease, came up with a great flexible plan for me and I feel like she is vested in my health.
Naples, FL |
There are not a lot of insurance referral choices here in Naples. My experience was uncomfortable and unpleasant, to say the least. Sharron Novack is abrasive, dismissive aggressive and her chairside manner is truly despicable. I actually found my appointment to be a disturbing experience.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Novak is fantastic. Her office is clean and everyone is very helpful and nice, I am glad to have found this hidden gem!!
in Naples, FL |
Dr Novak is wonderful, I feel comfortable in the office and got the most thorough cleaning I have ever had.
in Naples, FL |
Nice office, very calming and inviting. Dr Novak is great, which makes coming to the dentist easier for me because I typically have anxiety about it. Highly recommended!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent dentist. I recently moved and needed a new dentist. A friend recommended Dr. Novak. She was very kind and gentle. I wanted whitening and to have my lips done. My teeth have never been whiter and my lips look great! I'm getting so many compliments. Great staff!
Naples, FL |
I came here to post, so others don't go to this... dentist. Hard for me to even spell this word when referring to this person, Shannon Novak. I took my two teenagers to get a standard teeth cleaning. It's as if they never went, except they both left in agony. Three days after, my kids were still complaining about pain. How is that even possible from a teeth cleaning? She is/was "very rough", did not apply fluoride and we ended up scheduling another appointment with another dentist. Rude staff!
Pompano Beach, FL |
I had a beautiful crown done on my front tooth by Dr Novak and couldn't be happier! I love the way it looks and would recommend her to anyone in Naples, very nice office environment too.
Naples, FL |
Excellent chair side manner as well as pleasant office environment.
Have you seen Dr. Shannon Novak, DMD?
Are you Dr. Novak?