Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Mashhadian

Rodeo Surgical Art

421 N Rodeo Dr Ste T1 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine in 2002 and practices cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Mashhadian accepts

Dr. Mashhadian accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Anthem Blue Cross
Delta Dental

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Mashhadian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mashhadian's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Surgery
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Arm Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Benelli Lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Bone Grafting
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dental Implant
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Skin Procedures
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser
  • Wrinkles

Our goal at Rodeo Surgical Art is not to change but to enhance, not to erase but to adjust, and above all to paint each of our patients' individual masterpiece.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

93.87755102040816%

Dr. Mashhadian?
Dr. Mashhadian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD
I was referred to Dr. Mashhadian after I ran into some post-op issues from a surgery I received on the east coast. Although he was not my operating surgeon, Dr. Mashhadian jumped in to help the situation and immediately relieved my anxieties about the issue. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable quickly. ??I am very happy with the help I’ve received from Dr. Mashhadian and his team, and absolutely trust his expertise for future cosmetic treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
DR. M IS GOD THAT WALKS AMONGST MEN. Lol but seriously, he did an amazing job on my non surgical nose job and his wonderful signature M pout. I had never done any injectables before but he was able to make me comfortable enough to try it and I’m so glad I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Sin duda alguna mi experiencia con Dr Mashhadian a sido maravillosa. desde el momento que entras a su oficina te hacen sentir cómoda su equipo de trabajo es muy amable y lo mejor es que me puedo expresar en mi idioma (espanol) y me entienden perfecto y que puedo decir de mis implantes de seno simplemente divinos estoy enamorada muchas muchas gracias Dr Mashhadian es el mejor!! nos seguiremos viendo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
I am so happy that i was referred to this office. Not only the location and the staff are great but his skills are beyond compare. I was injected by a highly regarded plastic surgeon. Couldnt be happier with the results Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
I had an amazing experience with my visit to rodeo surgical art ! Dr. David mashhadian was extremely helpful, understanding, quick, and professional. My kybella treatment went smoothly, and I felt no pain what so ever that was by far my favorite part ! My treatment was wonderful had 10/10 results ! I would highly recommend David him and his staff they were excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Great staff. Awesome Dr. M. Was very happy with my treatment. Ultra Therapy. Thank you all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Awesome place! DR. Mashadian explained the procedure of kybella (under the chin to get rid of double chin) in great detail and answered all my questions! Went throughly through what is to be expected as far as the procedure and the result. He is excellent. I will definitely return again for future treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
I have done my lips twice so far with Dr Mashhadain. I even brought my best friend in for 20units of Botox. He has such soft amazing hands and great patient care. The staff is every welcoming! I also did their new non surgical skin tightening on my face and chin. No down time for both treatments, totally painless! I will continue coming back and referring more friends/family. Thank you Doctor and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
I recently had work done by Dr.Mashhadian and I couldn't be more happier! Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
If you want a non surgical blepharoplasty or any injectable fillers done with careful attention to your bone structure and a natural outcome I highly recommend Dr. David Mashhadian at Rodeo Surgical Arts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
I felt comfortable from the minute I walked in the office is clean the staff was friendly helpful and professional docto Mashhadian was great he answered all my question Made me feel very very comfortable gave me his opinion very honest I will definitely go back for future treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Dr. Mashadian and his staff are so amazing. He is so gentle and knowledgeable about what he does. He’s also caring and doesn’t rush to get you out. Dr. Mashadian also doesn’t try to push you to do things that you don’t need to. You don’t find many Dr’s like that. Thank you for your services. I would never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Dr. Mashhadian is so wonderful! Not only is he very good at what he does, he is also gentle, caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Dr. Mashhadian and his staff are so professional yet friendly from the start. I trusted him from the beginning as he answered every question that I had honestly and all my friends were very impressed with him and hard work. You could tell he doesn't push you into anything you don't need and offers a 100% honest opinion / consultation. Dr.Mashhadian is the best he is very detailed in everything he does and very concerned for his patients. He consistently checks up on you before/during/after the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
If you're looking for a doctor with a heart of gold that you can trust, Dr. Mashhadian is the one for you. After my initial consultation for my under eye hollows and answering my laundry list of questions with ease, I knew I was in good hands. He assured me I would be happy with the outcome - he wasn't wrong! Dr. Mashhadian is a true artist, only advising what will accentuate your natural beauty and giving you the self esteem boost you were looking for. Thank you Rodeo Surgical Art!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
If you are looking to fix or enhance anything on your face, Dr. Mashhadian is definitely the man to go to. He is a perfectionist! And made me absolutely satisfied with the surgery I had. I promise you wont regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Hi RSA team, After my first week post TUBA, I'm gad to let Dr. Mashhadian and RSA staffs took care of me. Though this was one of my toughest life experiences after giving birth, I'm happy to have it done. Here are a few remarks during the first week. Pain was inevitable, but with pain killer this was not an issue. Scars were felt but not seen anywhere after the second day- this is the magic of TUBA. Bruises were going away with medication. The hardest part of all was getting up and out of my
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Excellent bedside manner!! Excellent results!! Dr. Mashhadian will be my doctor for life! I drive from 5 hours away just to see him and I won't settle for any one else other than Dr. Mashhadian! I will keep going back to him and recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Dr. Mashhadian is absolutely incredible! He takes his time, he looks at you from every angle to make sure he hasn't not missed anything. His bedside manner truly shows he cares about patients and their satisfaction. He is a dentist he is a maxillofacal surgeon, Everything would want in a plastic/cosmetic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahram Mashhadian, MD?
Upon first arriving into Dr. Mashhadian's office it was a pleasurable experience. I was greeted by Sandra, who is such a delight. She offered me a bottle of water and handed me an ipad to complete my health history. How wonderful, easy and high tech. It was great. As a new patient I wasn't bombarded with paperwork to sign. It was clear and concise on the ipad. A breath of fresh air. Dr. Mashhadian is mild mannered, listens, makes great suggestions, is gentle, doesn't force trtmnt and a great man
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mashhadian?