Dr. Shahid Sharar, DDS

Dr. Shahid Sharar, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Personal Attention Professional Excellence: "I have a sincere concern for my patients and want to partner with you as a facilitator to provide you with the high quality dentistry you deserve. I have a servant's heart and truly enjoy making a positive change in your dental treatment. When I hear words from my patients such as 'Why was I so worried?' or 'That was the most painless appointment I've ever had,' it lets me know I am doing things right. I am fortunate to have an excellent team by my side to help me achieve my goal of providing you with personalized care that exceeds your expectations. Our team is committed to providing high quality dentistry to help keep our patients smiling for a lifetime. We enjoy providing you with all the modern services you want and deserve in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. We continually work to do whatever we can to make you feel right at home in our office." Dr. Sharar, DDS is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care. Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Sharar, DDS will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Education: Dr. Sharar earned his Doctorate Degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dentistry and BS in Biology from the University of Maryland Baltimore County. Continuing Education: Aside from countless hours of continuing education designed to better his patients' lives, Dr. Sharar has also received advanced training in cosmetic dentistry.Read more

North Vermilion Family Dental

Learn about this Dentist

"I am proud of my carefully selected, highly-trained and motivated team. We look forward to providing you with excellent patient care, and making your visit rewarding and educational." My Mission: "To provide the best, most complete, ethical, well-planned treatment directed at the appropriate time for the patient, thereby improving my patients' health. To do it with personalized care and empathy."Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Sharar's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sharar

Dr. Sharar accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Sharar's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharar to family and friends
2.6
based on 5 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Sharar
Dr. Sharar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (4)
Have you seen Dr. Shahid Sharar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sharar?
Get started today!
×

Dr. Sharar does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sharar and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sharar does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sharar and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

University of Illinois

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Sharar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sharar has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Sharar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Sharar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sharar

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sharar's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Sharar

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Sharar says...