Dr. Shadi Saba, DDS

Dr. Shadi Saba, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Female

Dr. Saba received her doctor of dental surgery with an honorary degree of Summa Cum Laude, from Medical College of Virginia, and her orthodontic certificate from New York University. Her Sterling, Virginia & Washington, D.C. practices have grown tremendously over the years thanks to the referrals of her patients and supportive dentists. Dr. Saba has been voted as "Top Orthodontist" by her peers since 2009 in the Washingtonian, Northern Virginia, and NOVA Living magazines. Voted "Top Orthodontist" by her patients and the readers of Washington Family magazine since 2009. She has also been voted as one of America's Top Dentists since 2003 by the Consumers' Research Council of America. Dr. Saba is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Southern Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, and the AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association).

Saba Orthodontics

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Saba

We create beautiful smiles for a lifetime, while treating each patient with the utmost care and concern to make them feel like family.

• Orthodontics

• Nightguard
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Six Month Smiles
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Wilckodontics® Dental Braces

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Saba has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saba has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Dr. Saba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saba to family and friends
Dr. Saba's Performance
in Herndon, VA |
Staff is super friendly and the environment is light and fun. 10/10 would recommend
in Charlottesville, VA |
I LOVE DR. SABA AND DR. MINA
in STERLING, VA |
SATISFY
in Fairfax, VA |
DOING WONDERFUL WORK; GREAT RESULTS
in Nokesville, VA |
I interviewed three different orthodontists before choosing Dr. Saba. I felt Sr. Saba's approach to my care was far above any of the other orthodontists.
in Springfield, va |
I really like the fact that everything was communicated up front during the consultation. There's no surprise charges. The Drs here are great. Overall experience was wonderful.
in Alexandria, VA |
I went with Invisiline because I am a working professional. I've had several coworkers be surprised when they hadn't noticed my braces over a year after getting them. The results were also faster than I had anticipated. I'm approaching the end of my orthodontic treatment and I'm so excited to finally have the smile I always wanted.
in Herndon, VA |
ALL THE DENTISTS ARE KIND AND TREAT THERE PAITENTS WELL.
in Sterling, VA |
They are really great about appointment times. We never sat waiting for more than a minnute or so in the waiting room. They are also really good with my daughter in terms of bed-side manner.
in Sterling, VA |
I would absolutely recommend this practice to other adults in need of orthodontic treatment. The staff is professional, friendly and accomidating to patients with difficult work schedules.
Charlottesville, VA |
Getting braces as an adult is not easy, but Dr Saba andher staff were great! Alway very friendly and helpful.
in Falls Church, VA |
Excellent experience... Dr Saba's office fielded me through braces and jaw surgery process. (Surgery was done through oral surgeon, but Dr. Saba's team prepared me by bringing my teeth in place prior to the surgery and making sure I was on top of pre-surgical items, helping understand the teeth and jaw movements that were needed)
in Sterling, VA |
Everybody is super nice and they always have a smile on their faces every single time i come here! Everyone is super amazing and very sweet! They would always tell me my teeth are amazing even though I knew they were not i would appreciate them boosting my self confidence about my teeth each day I came here, I usually would not smile but each time they would tell me about my teeth getting better I would Smile all day without worrying! Everyone is super Amazing!
in Charlottesville, VA |
Dr. Saba has, by far, been one of the best medical experiences I have had. This stems directly from her, and the office's, uncanny ability to handle my incredible inconsistency. Despite my reluctance to follow directions and procedures at every corner, her office met my childishness with professionalism and tactfulness, constantly responding to my urgencies with best-in-class respect and efficiency, while keeping me on the fastest track to a perfect and ideal smile. I really love my new teeth.
in Ashburn, VA |
iT HAS BEEN A STRESS FREE EXPERIENCE. iSHYAN HAS BEEN SEEN PROMPTLY AT APPT TIME, AND EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SMOOTH SAILING SO FAR. WOULD RECOMMEND dR sABA AND DR mEENA ANY DAY!
Sterling, VA |
Dr Saba's office has provided orthodontic service for our entire family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Sterling, VA |
Professional and friendly with great financing options
in Sterling, VA |
Dr. Saba, Dr. Mina, and staff have been wonderful and professional. They have made the children feel comfortable with their ortho experience.
Have you seen Dr. Shadi Saba, DDS?

Visit Dr. Saba