Dr. Seyed Moayedpardazi, DMD

Dr. Seyed Moayedpardazi, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Seyed Moayedpardazi, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Queen Creek, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

20261 E Ocotillo Rd Ste 120

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Moayedpardazi

Dr. Moayedpardazi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moayedpardazi "EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS: University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine (2009, DMD) Arizona State University, (2004, BS Microbiology) Member of American Dental Association Member of Arizona Dental Association WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? I moved to Arizona from Texas when I was 2 years old, so while not technically a native Arizonian, I'm pretty close. I grew up in Tempe and went to McClintock High School, followed by Arizona State University for my undergraduate studies. DID YOU ALWAYS KNOW YOU WANTED TO BE A DENTIST? I knew that I wanted to help people and I wanted to work in healthcare, I just didn't know in what capacity. It wasn't until I started to shadow my childhood dentist that I realized it's what I wanted to do. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR PROFESSION? I like meeting new people and just talking to them and finding out where they are from, where they've been. More often than not, someone who is from a different background, upbringing and generation has a great deal in common with you and it's fun to find out those connections. With dentistry, each day is different than the day before; there is no monotony with it. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY TO DO ON YOUR FREE TIME? ANY HOBBIES? I am a huge sports fan. I go to every ASU football home game with my family. I also enjoy vacationing with my family. Having small kids, it's fun watching them enjoy certain sights and places for the first time. As a personal hobby, I like going to the gym and training. I find it to be a great stress release as well as a great way to continuously challenge myself. I have competed in several bodybuilding/fitness competitions and have won several trophies!"

This content was provided by Dr. Moayedpardazi "We want you to be at ease with all aspects of your dental care; whether that's relieving dental anxiety, providing snacks & entertainment for the kids, or being flexible with treatment options. Honesty and compassion drive our care philosophy. Stop by and say hi!"

15  Practice Areas

• Excessive Tooth Wear
  • Facial Pain
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Moayedpardazi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moayedpardazi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moayedpardazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moayedpardazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moayedpardazi's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Moayedpardazi?

How was your experience with Dr. Moayedpardazi?