Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Seung Lee, DDS
Dr. Seung Lee, DDS is a dentist who practices in Aurora, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Denver Health Medical Center.

11275 E Mississippi Ave Ste 2N

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Lee

We are a state-of-the-art, modern facility with a professional team that emphasizes personalized, quality dental care. For our younger patients, we offer children's movies, books and a variety of toys to help them learn to love visiting the dentist. We also have magazines available. Our focus is on total patient satisfaction and overall oral health.

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Nebraska Lincoln
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Lee's Performance
Arvada, CO |
The staff is friendly and the prices are much more reasonable than other specialists. Dr. Lee took the time to show me around the office and it made sense that the prices can be lower because he has his own lab technicians. The office is also very clean.
Aurora, CO |
I walked in to inquire about making an appointment after just breaking a tooth. They are across the street from Comfort Dental and saw the sign. I had no intention of getting work done that day. I was rudely greeted with, "We do not take walk-ins". I tried to explain I just wanted info and to make an appointment, but the woman simply repeated the same statement. I then read the reviews and they supported my decision to go elsewhere.
Aurora, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Lee for a long time and have received some good dental work, but I will never go back. I had a filling completed by them 2 years ago and now he wants it crowned. ALWAYS ALWAYS trying to get more and more money out of me. The filling should have been done right and they should fix it for free. Charged me $60 for an "exam", had to refuse X-rays because they just gave me X-rays. Constantly asking if I want Boxox--Please. Great way to lose business.
I'm sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, fillings are not guaranteed for life, and there are several factors that can play into its longevity. I encourage you to reach out to our front desk and make an appointment to see me so that we can further discuss. If you have been coming to me for quite some time, it is likely that we can come up with a way to make you feel comfortable with my work again.
in Arvada, CO |
Doctor Lee has grown his business so large that is Dental Assistants do all the work. They are good, but no where near the skill level of a Prosthodontist. He doesn't perform but a fraction of the procedure, for me it was a crown. The Dental Assistant did the procedure, and made the tooth. I am stuck with something that feels like a piece of gum over a tooth, awful! I went back in, he acted annoyed like he didn't have time and acted like it was a good crown, so disappointing he has no honor!
denver, co |
Started out with all sorts of promises, however, months later he is still promising with no completion date yet in sight for work fully paid for. If you like to be strung along months with story after story, then this is the place for you.
Have you seen Dr. Seung Lee, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lee