Dr. Seung Jung, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Jung
885 Bradley St Concord, NC 28025

Dr. Seung Jung, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Concord, NC. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Jung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jung

4.4

Dr. Jung?
Dr. Jung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Seung Jung, DDS
Receptionist was fantastic dr. Jung and his assistants also fantastic painless from beginning to end
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Jung, DDS?
Dr. Jung was very engaged. His explanations were clear and comprehensive, and he made sure that I was understanding everything as he went. The micro camera close-up movies of the procedure and his commentary were interesting. His rates are the norm for this area, and a good value for the care provided. My dentist recommend him, and I understand why. He was great. The chair wasn't very comfortable, but that seemed pretty minor overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Jung, DDS?
What an awesome experience i had with Dr.Jung and his staff. From Marjoire upfront scheduling my appt,to Dr.Jung and AJ in the back..Highly recommended dental office.Dr.Jung was very informative and gentle. Im going to recommend Dr.Jung to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Jung, DDS?
I was having severe tooth pain.My general dentist gave me a referral to go see Dr.Jung.....im glad that i did go...Dr.Jung was very informative on what a Root canal was,and what was my next step...Dr.Jung did my exam and determined i needed a Root Canal. I never felt a thing,Dr.Jung chairside manner was awesome...Dr.Jung used this microscope to show me a video and pictures of my tooth..it was awesome. The staff was so nice and friendly..when i left,Dr.Jung gave me 2 antibiotics and a pain med.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Jung, DDS?
Love this dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. I have had so many bad experiences with other dentist which makes me hate going to the dentist. Dr. Jung and his staff didn't make me feel any worse. They all were very helpful and nice. Dr. Jung explained everything to me and even educated me about my teeth, gums, and what caused my tooth to go bad. Wish other dentist were more caring like him and his staff. And this is coming from someone who is terrified of the dentist. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Jung, DDS?
Worst dental experience of my entire life. He informed me after performing a root canal that I should go buy some Nyquil for the pain. Perhaps he is writing pain meds for himself and staff and needed to use the rx for them instead. I would not send my worst enemy to him. Ease of scheduling appointments shows he has very few patients that return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Jung, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jung?

• Endodontics

Dr. Jung accepts

Dr. Jung accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas