Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Pomerantz

South Florida Laser Dentistry

8201b NW 88th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321

Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Pomerantz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pomerantz

97.53086419753086%

Dr. Pomerantz?
Dr. Pomerantz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD
Me and my entire family been going to Dr Pomerantz for many years. He and his entire staff go out of their way to make sure we are comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Dr. Pomerantz is an amazing dentist. I always very skeptical of dentist but he truly knows what he is doing. His bedside manner is unbelieve; he reminds me of how medicine should be. I really appreciated how he explains everything step by step and he teaches you. I would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Dr. P is very down to earth and straight forward. He's honest about any work that needs to be done. Other dentist that I've visited go crazy trying to find things to fix just to make money from your mouth, I did not get that feeling at all with Dr. Pomerantz. My dental hygienist Sherry is A+ . She is very gentile but she gets the cleaning done!!!! Not to mention she's taught me a lot about my dental home care! Thank you South Florida Laser Denistry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Awesome experience. From Heidi at the reception desk, to Cherie the hygienist, to Dr. Pomerantz himself, and including Debbie for billling (although paying is not the most fun part of it), they do a great job. What's more, my 8 year old loves going to the dentist. What could be better than that?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Dr.pomerantz is excellent at what he does !! He has a Great staff , everyone is super friendly and makes u feel comfortable , i highly recommend this place !! 5 star staff and dentistry !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Very thorough, looks out for best interest of the patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Have been a patient of Dr pomerantz and staff for over 6 years! Michelle is my hygentist... She is friendly, caring and keeps my teeth looking fabulous! Dr P is the best dentist I have ever used! Have referred many of my friends and family! All very happy!! The entire staff is friendly and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Our family of four (ranging from the age of 5 - 35) has been coming here since 2008 and we love it here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
Fortunately, I've never had a pressing medical condition regarding my teeth, so a lot of the below isn't as applicable. That being said, they are always quick to follow up, and very organized in making appointments for cleanings every 6 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?
I have recommended Dr Pomerantz to many family and friends and they all love him as much as I do. I never dread going to the dentist anymore. Dr Pomerantz is the BEST!!! His staff is wonderful as well. Everyone in the office is always pleasant and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Pomerantz, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pomerantz?

South Florida Laser Dentistry has been providing smiles throughout Broward County since 1997.

Our new facility opened in 2009 and provides a comfortable, welcoming enviroment for our patients. We are conveniently located on the border of ...

Memberships & Affiliations

• Gamma Pi Delta Honor Society, Member

Dr. Pomerantz accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pomerantz treats your condition or procedure