Dr. Seth Kimmelman, DDS

Dr. Seth Kimmelman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Seth Kimmelman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

219 W Colorado Ave

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Kimmelman

This content was provided by Dr. Kimmelman "Affordable, quality, personalized Dental Care. Located Downtown Colorado Springs. Offering the full spectrum of dental services from fillings and cleanings to dentures, implants and cosmetic services."

3  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care (9/13/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Colorado

• Rutgers
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kimmelman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kimmelman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kimmelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kimmelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kimmelman's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kimmelman to family and friends

Dr. Kimmelman's Performance

5 Stars every time I see Dr Kimmelman. Super friendly office and a very comfortable experience. The easy parking location is a great bonus too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Kimmelman has been my dentist for almost 20 years. In that time I moved 40 miles away and have changed pretty much everything. However I would never even consider changing dentists. Five stars in every category!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kimmelman gave me the smile I always wanted and was very conscientious of my budget. He is a perfectionist who is also very caring. I have been comfortable during all my intense procedures including extraction, bone graphs, implants, veneers, and gum reduction and never experienced any post...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been a customer for over 10 years. Always have a good experience. No problems ever with scheduling, billing or the care that I receive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I look forward to going to the dentist! He was voted Top Dentist and that's one reason I chose him. I needed a lot of work done, all my teeth had to go and it was a big decision for me, I'm so glad to have found him. His office has everything advanced and high tech to do implants start to finish...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0