Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Tatulyan

Family Dentistry, Sergey Tatulyan DDS

18856 Roscoe Blvd Ste A Northridge, CA 91324

Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Northridge, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from St Petersburg State Medical University in 1986 and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Tatulyan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tatulyan

Dr. Tatulyan?
Dr. Tatulyan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
The best doctor and the best office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
Dr Sergey is the best dentist in Northridge area. I have been looking for a dentist for me and my family for a long time and I can say I am very fortunate that I found Dr Sergey. Both he and the staff are very professional and they put patients and their needs first. They tell you all the possible treatments available. Dr Sergey is very professional, skilled and gentle dentist. I highly reccomend Dr Sergey to anyone who is looking for a dentist in Northridge area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
I'm very particular about who touches my teeth, because I have six veneers already. Dr. Tatulyan is a very knowledgeable, caring, professional dentist. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
Great service here. The doctor is very caring and helpful. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
Words can not explain how happy I am with Dr Tatulyan!! Since my early teens I have had a complete fear of the dentist requiring me to use nitrous. I am completely deaf and I where cochlear implants which heightens my fear and anxiety greatly. When I first saw Dr Tatulyan I advised him of my fear and concerns. During treatment, the Dr advised me of every step that he was completing throughout my procedure thus calming my fear and anxiety. By my third appointment I had absolutely no need for nit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
I have always been happy with the care here. Staff is friendly and professional. Dr Tatulyan makes sure you are informed and aware.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
Dr Sergey Tatulyan is amazing. He is very gentle and doesn't rush during any procedure and does everything for the patients to feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr Sergey in Northridge to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
Thank you for the million dollar smile to Dr Sergey Tatulyan and staff, in Northridge, CA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
I’ve been going to Dr Tatulyan’s dental office in Northridge, CA since 2012 and by far he’s been the best dentist I’ve ever been to and I can confidently say that I will never look for another dentist ever again. He explains all my dental treatment in detail and always made it sure that I am well informed. His staff are always helpful, kind and caring and makes me feel like I’m family in their office. One of the things that I Iove about him and his staff is that they always make sure to pre-app
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
I can say that in all my years I have never met a dentist quite like Dr. Tatulyan. I went to Dr. Sergey originally to find out more about invisalign and he made the process so simple for me. The trays that I had to wear were comfortable and the best part about them was the fact that they were not noticeable to anyone. I saw a difference in my teeth even after the first trays and really loved the results after I was finished with the whole process. He is hands down the best dentist in Northridge!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
I wish I could give Dr Sergey Tatulyan and his staff more then ten star rating because he is the best dentist I have ever had. He likes to explain all the different options of treatment in a very conservative way, he always does the treatment I need and doesn’t push other extreme treatment that other dentist have done in the past and I highly recommend this office!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
We have been going to Dr.Sergey since he opened his practice in Northridge. He is very gentle and kind but more importantly, he is brilliant and knows all the new techniques. His office staff is wonderful. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Tatulyan for any dental work. He has been the best dentist that we have ever seen. Dr. Tatulyan always tells you what he is going to do and during the process he also explains what he is doing. He is very gentle. He is awesome. The people in the front are also very helpful and considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
The best dental office in the San Fernando Valley. Dr. Tatulyan does the procedures without pain and is very patient. His staff is wonderful. Love you Pinky, Rochelle and Christine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
he is the best dentist I've had to see....he is gentle! he explains everything! if you have a financial hardship or can't afford all the care needed, he will tell you what needs immediate attention so you can plan ahead. i lost my insurance but refuse to see anyone else. i rather pay whatever it is because its worth it and i know I'm getting top notch attention/care. not to mention his staff, they are all so nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?
He is excellent at explaining what he's planning to do and what he's done. If you're considering a potential procedure, he'll write a letter explaining why this approach at this time is the best solution. You feel very comfortable about what he's doing. He is also open one Saturday a month.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Tatulyan, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Tatulyan?

Our practice philosophy is to give every patient excellent clinical service and personal attention. We want to help you to achieve the smile you always wanted. That is why we keep abreast of new dental techniques and continually improve our professio...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Armenian
  • Russian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Tatulyan accepts

Dr. Tatulyan accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental
Dental California DHMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Tatulyan treats your condition or procedure