Dr. Serapio De La Rosa Jr, DDS

Dr. Serapio De La Rosa Jr, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Serapio De La Rosa Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Benito, TX. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center and practices dentistry.Read his story

985 S Sam Houston Blvd

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. De La Rosa Jr

Dr. De La Rosa Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. De La Rosa Jr "Welcome to De La Rosa & Martinez Dentistry! I hope that you will allow me to be an integral part in restoring and maintaining your dental health. I was born and raised here in San Benito; home of the Greyhounds! Growing up I always knew I wanted to do something that would make a positive difference in people’s lives. Dentistry allows me to make that difference. After high school, I went on to graduate from the University of San Antonio with my Bachelor of Arts in Biology. I then began my journey to becoming a dentist. After four more rigorous years at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, I graduated with my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and returned here to San Benito to begin my private practice. I have enjoyed practicing dentistry and providing an excellent service to patients for over 28 years. Dentistry is my passion, and I am blessed to be able to go to work each day with a smile on my face. I am currently working here in San Benito and also at my other practice in San Antonio, All Smiles Dental Center. I am so pleased to announce that now my oldest daughter and her husband have joined our San Benito team here part-time. My daughter is a hygienist and my son-in-law is now another associate doctor we have here. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be working with my family members."

This content was provided by Dr. De La Rosa Jr "Welcome to De La Rosa & Martinez Dentistry, a leading dental care practice in San Benito, Texas. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a fun, pleasant environment."

1  Practice Areas

• University Of San Antonio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. De La Rosa Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. De La Rosa Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. De La Rosa Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De La Rosa Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. De La Rosa Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. De La Rosa Jr

Dr. De La Rosa Jr?
Dr. De La Rosa Jr's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. De La Rosa Jr?