Dr. Senan Ahmed, DDS

Dr. Senan Ahmed, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Senan Ahmed, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellingham, WA. He practices dentistry, cosmetic & reconstructive surgery, and more.Read his story

102 Samish Way Ste 103

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ahmed "Thank you so much for taking time to get to know me and my practice philosophy. My name is Senan Najar, and my team and patients call me "Dr. S." Originally from Manhattan, Kansas, my dental career began in 2003 after earning my Doctorate of Dental Surgery with high honors. After a few years of practicing dentistry, I spent two years completing a residency in the field of Operative Dentistry and earning a Master's of Science in Dentistry (MSD) from Indiana University in 2009. In further commitment to advance my education, 2014 found me in Munster, Germany with a Master's of Science in Specialized Orthodontics from the International Medical School. By pursuing advanced degrees and training, my practice spans from essential care to full smile makeovers. I am excited to be an expert in the fields of implant dentistry and its related prosthetic treatments, complete mouth rehabilitation, and orthodontics. My advanced education in orthodontics is an essential tool that I can use for treating complex implant and restorative cases. It is humbling to have a career that allows me to do what I love: work with my hands, meet new people, make others smile, and positively affect others around me. I like meeting my patients for the first time and hearing their stories about why they sought us out for care. Advanced Education and Awards: MSD: Indiana University, Master of Science in Operative Dentistry, 2007/2009 MSc: International Medical School, Master of Science in Specialized Orthodontics 2013/2014 Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI) 2017 Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) 2017 A Graduate of McGann Postgraduate School of Dentistry, Progressive Orthodontic Seminars 2012/2013 A Graduate of University of British Columbia Maxi Course in Implant Dentistry 2016/2017 Elected Life Time Member of the American Orthodontic Society (AOS) 2014 Invisalign Preferred Provider 2015 Teaching Experience: Current faculty member and the head of clinical research at Texas Institute of Oral Implantology Past Clinical Assistant Professor at the Department of Operative Dentistry, Indiana University 2009/2010 Professional Affiliations: American Orthodontic Society American Academy of Implant Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists The Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine In the Office Professionally, I find it essential that I keep up to date with the latest technology in the field. That is why you will see we utilize an advanced CBCT X-ray that not only takes a 3D image of your jaw but of your airway. It is why I get the best fit for my Invisalign cases and porcelain crowns by using an iTero digital scanner. It is why I invested in an EKG monitor so I can offer sedation dentistry to my patients. I look forward to helping you achieve the SMILE that you have always wanted. Outside the Office I am lucky to call Bellingham, Washington home and live there with my wife Sura, and children Mariam and Yousif. My daughter has recently started playing basketball; it's been exciting to be a team dad and to watch the games. My interests include attending social and community events, traveling and hiking. I love outdoor photography, and you can see my work of the beautiful PNW adorning the walls of Diamond Dental. On summer weekends you can find me camping with the family."

This content was provided by Dr. Ahmed ""I like meeting my patients for the first time and hearing their story about why they sought us out for care. I find it totally essential that I keep up to date with the latest technology in the field. I look forward to helping you achieve the smile that you have always wanted"

Senan Najar DDS"

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Ahmed is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ahmed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ahmed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ahmed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahmed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed?
Dr. Ahmed's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Ahmed?