Dr. Seema Patel, DDS

Dr. Seema Patel, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Seema Patel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kendall Park, NJ and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry in 1991 and practices dentistry.

3250 State Route 27

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Patel

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "When you want a healthy and beautiful smile, rely on Dr. Seema Patel. I am dedicated to providing individualized attention and giving you the care that you deserve."

1  Practice Areas

• Soft Tissue Infection
  • Stained Teeth
  • Tartar Buildup
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Government Dental College, Gujarat University, Gujarat, India
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

We have been visiting Dr. Patel since 2001 (16 years). She is exceptionally talented, experienced and well versed in all aspects of dentistry. Thanks to her ability to predict upcoming problems and addressing them diligently, we have had no major dental problems in last 16 years. My in-laws, wife,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

It is always a pleasure, Arvin to treat you and your family. Many thanks for taking time to write a review and kind words.

Dr Seema Patel is wonderful , we trust her fully she has always treated our dental issues effectively. We have been going to her for years ....would definitely recommend her with a 5 star rating
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Suzanne. Your words are highly encouraging and inspire me to keep doing my best.

I've been a patient of Dr. Patel for over 10 years. Despite relocating, I've kept coming back to her for good reasons. She has been knowledgeable & gentle & done the required to keep my teeth in good shape without needlessly trying to get me back for non-existent issues. The office is clean. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Preetham, many thanks for your review. I follow my rules of ethics and never would do any unnecessary treatment for money. I do value my patients time and am dedicated to serve my patients.

Fyi dr patel has another office in Iselin which I go to. Someone I keep getting kendall park so there is a office in Iselin on green st just in case your unaware. They are great doctors.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Patel for 4 years now. Before a procedure is done she explains what she is going to do. During my 6 month exams it is Dr. Patel that cleans and polishes my teeth. All the other dentists I have gone to had the hygienist do that and the dentist comes in at the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Jen, i appreciate you taking time out from your busy schedule to write a review for me. Yes, I do enjoy my profession and want to give my best to all. Best.