Dr. Sean Hart, DDS

Dr. Sean Hart, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Sean Hart, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Lafayette, IN. He practices endodontics.

1533 Kossuth St

Lafayette, IN 47905

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Hart

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Dr. Hart is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hart to family and friends

Dr. Hart's Performance

GOOD

Wow! I couldn’t be anymore impressed with the root canal I had done today! I had no pain during the procedure and he was HILARIOUS! He made a root canal “fun”!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a root canal by Dr. Hart. It did not seem right from the start. He had mentioned that he & his buddy were trying "something new". I feel that maybe whatever they tried, didn't work, for me anyway. I guess I put it off too long & they say it is out of warranty. He never told me how long the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I loved Dr. Hart. He was amazing. The Dental Hygienist and Dr. Hart, both, made me feel so comfortable. I hate going to the dentist and get horrible anxiety but I felt so much at ease when I was there. He talked to me constantly (which helped keep me calm--even though I couldn't really talk back)...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Brenda let me in as soon as she arrived to open, got me started with x-rays before Dr. was there. Dr. hart explained everything he was getting ready to do and really made the whole experience easy and painless. Staff were excellent and friendly.
Are you Dr. Hart?