Dr. Sean Gassett, DMD

Dr. Sean Gassett, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Sean Gassett, DMD is a dentist who practices in Apollo Beach, FL.

433 Apollo Beach Blvd

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Gassett

Education data for Dr. Gassett is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gassett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gassett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gassett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gassett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gassett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gassett to family and friends
Dr. Gassett's Performance
Ruskin, FL |
Great experience, had to cancel an appointment. They texted me when. The next appoi rent cam available. Got right i n no issues. Staff very friendly. No pain with the procedure or process
in Riverview, FL |
Very efficient and caring staff and doctors. Treated with professionalism and compassion. Highly recommended!!
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Katie is my dentist and she is delightful and very informative.
Seffner, FL |
Such a nice office. Right on time and very efficient. I like that they offer products but don't over sell! Very good visit
in Ruskin, Fl |
Very nice place, thank you, very nice people.
in Valrico, Fl. |
Love seeing Dr. Gassett & his lovely staff every 6 months. The entire staff is courteous & professional. My hygienist Siobhan was extremely thorough in the cleaning that I received. I highly recommend you calling Dr. Gassett's office for your dental needs & concerns. I have known Doctor Sean for 10 years.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Missy did my cleaning this AM - such a sweet person. My appt is like a visit with my sister - so much fun and she does such a great job. Very efficient and caring. See you in 6 months!!
Ruskin, FL |
This office is excellent! From the office staff to scheduler to dental hygienist to Dr. Katie in this office, all were professional and friendly and kind. They did an excellent job on my teeth… I left feeling quite happy!
in Apollo Beach |
Excellent knowledge, quick to assess dental issues and informative as he performs his work. Teaches his staff as he goes along which also benefits me as the patient.
Ruskin, FL |
I did not see Dr Gassett this time but saw the lady dentist who was extremely pleasant and efficient. My hygienist Kayla is wonderful!
in Ruskin, FL |
I was not seen by Dr Sean. Was a pleasant young woman with a good sense of humor. Bought me the time I needed to have my bite measured before an extraction. Extractions are overpriced though. Quoted $319. Have an oral surgeon who does them for $268. Sad because I like Apollo Dental and they are closer to me. I need 13 extractions in prep for implant dentures. One would think they'd be willing to volume discount, but NO
Tampa, FL |
Everyone was pleasant as normal. This time I had a different hygienist. Which happens every time I get used to one. Turnover seems high. This one kept offering services my insurance won't pay for, so that was a little annoying. The work needs to be done, but if i can't pay for one thing why ask me to pay for another. Other than that, she did her job well. No complaints on that.
Wimauma, FL |
One of the best dentists in the entire area, and a fantastic staff. Professional, highly competent, and friendly.
in Tampa, FL |
Professional, thorough, very easy to talk to regarding any questions about tooth care!
in Orlando, FL |
I enjoy coming to the office! The staff is wonderful and always welcoming. It's wonderful when a dentist compliments his team members! Missy and Bobbi are the greatest! Dr akel and Dr Gassett make you feel special!
Bradenton, FL |
Great office everyone is so nice. Bobbi is awesome she takes the time to explain to you how to do better and is very nice person
in Wauseon, ohio |
Had a problem with my gums, pain. bleeding, I got an appt. the day after I called. Staff was very nice, polite and caring. I saw Dr. Akel who was very pleasant and explained everything she did and recommendations, very thorough exam/x-rays and very reasonably priced for not having insurance. Overall very pleased. Thank you all??
Ruskin, FL |
They are always prompt and courteous. They do a great job explaining and handling dental claims
in Florida |
I have been to Dr.Gassett office a few times and it is always clean. The hygienist was friendly. Everyone in the office was professional and the wait was very short.
in Tampa, FL |
Quick service extremely friendly staff!
in Lakeland, FL |
Excellent dental practice. I confidently recommend Dr. Gassett and his professional staff. He has outstanding credentials and practical experience. Over the past year I have needed several dental procedures and a regular cleaning. I have been impressed and pleased with each visit. Dr. Gassett has expertly and painlessly extracted a broken tooth. After the healing process Dr. Gassett has given me a dental implant. Also he was able to save a molar by giving me a crown.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Great experience! Dr. Gassett and Dr Akeem have been very patient with our family! Would not go anywhere else!
in Seffner , Gl |
I got work done by the female dentist in Dr, Gassett's ( forgot her name). She and the assistant, Yvette have great bedside manner and made sure to keep you informed the whole way through the procedure as they were doing it. Keeping the patient informed each step of the way is a great comfort,
Have you seen Dr. Sean Gassett, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gassett?