Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Cooney

Sean P. Cooney, DMD, LLC

30 Fenton Plz Fenton, MO 63026

Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fenton, MO. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Cooney accepts

Dr. Cooney accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Humana PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Cooney treats your condition or procedure

2.5

Dr. Cooney?
Dr. Cooney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD
Dr. Cooney is unprofessional and will tell you that you need expensive procedures that you don't need just to charge you more! He told me I needed X-Rays so my insurance would cover a scaling procedure. When my insurance wouldn't cover it, Dr. Cooney asked me to come back for more X-Rays to file an appeal with insurance. insurance denied the additional X-rays and I had to pay over $1,200 for the procedure out of pocket. Avoid Dr. Cooney at all costs!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
Dr. Cooney and his staff are AMAZING! As I have a long history with dental visits he and Erin are top notch! They are very kind and personable. I am switching my entire family over.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
I found them to be very caring, and they took excellent care of me. As a disabled vet, I have certain issues which they took into account. Highly recommended Dr Cooney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
Appointment was easy to make. Dr. Cooney was very professional and explained every step of the x-rays and cleaning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
As an active duty service member, I don't always have the luxury of choosing my providers. Dr Cooney was assigned to me and where, at first, I was apprehensive, now I am elated. He is a marvelous dentist and I recommend him to everyone. Extremely personable and friendly, he made it very easy for me to pay for all of my fathers dental treatments, even though I was stationed in California at the time. My Dad needed a lot of work done and thanks to Dr. Cooney, he felt safe and cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
HORRIBLE Customer Service. In order to take your X-Rays from this office, you have to pay $15.00 and wait 48 hours in order for them to "process" the request and they will mail them to you. They cannot email to another dentist office and you can't come in to pick up unless you wait the 48 hours. I was told by the oh so friendly (NOT!) Joan that "this shouldn't be a surprise to you as it's in the new patient paperwork". Money hungry and RUDE. I would never go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
It's a shame he doesn't care as much about his patients welfare as he does his pride! He broke The Circle of Trust with me and my family! My poor daughter is so upset over his treatment! Never again!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
I have been referred to Dr. Cooney twice through LHI. Normally, these types of appointments don't go well, as the providers tend to hate doing them. Like most, I hate dental exams. Dr. Cooney is VERY patient and understanding. He explains things clearly and goes above-and-beyond what's necessary as part of the LHI appointments. I've began using him as my civilian dentist and they've explained how my insurance will cover necessary procedures and worked out a schedule/plan for actions needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?
After a brief initial conversation with Dr. Cooney, he recommended that we do an extraction on a broken tooth. I asked if there were other options & his response was that there were but my insurance would not allow them. He hadn't checked with my provider before answering for them. I sought a second opinion and the tooth was saved.
Very professional and talented
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Cooney, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooney?